Super Contributor

Beautiful Linea holiday show!

[ Edited ]

Caught the show just after waking this morning.  I have been waiting to see the pearl sweater and necklace on the models and thought they were all so lovely!  So very feminine!  My husband said to get whatever I wanted for Christmas so I decided on the lilac sweater and necklace....just feel like I need a bit of color this time of year, even though I was very drawn to the pink and gray.  Louis looked great and it was a nice way to start my day with a cup of coffee, watching the sunrise.

Okay Linea ladies....what did you think and what Linea outfits are you wearing for the holidays?  Hugs to all of you!

Respected Contributor

Re: Beautiful Linea holiday show!

@mam2fourboys How wonderful to chose your Christmas gift!  I watched some of the videos - always enjoy seeing how Louis styles all the models.

i will be wearing Whisper Knits, Velvet and Boho Skirts for the Holidays!  We’ve already had a bit of snow - and it’s cold!

Wishing you and your Family a very Merry Christmas!

Super Contributor

@Seka, Merry Christmas to your family too!  We have had snow twice and I always love the winter wonderland feeling of the first few snows (don’t ask me in March or April).  I have happy memories of being in Guelph last year as it was the beginning of healing and pain relief for my son.  We hope to visit just for fun in the future.  

Have fun in your velvets and whisper knits!  Hugs!

Esteemed Contributor

@mam2fourboys- kudos to hubby!!  My hubby watches Louis's shows with me....LOL.  Louis did look good even though I know the anniversary of Jac's passing is approaching.  I don't particularly care for that host this morning but I'll live.

I am ordering the grey pearl sweater, I was on the fence but I decided to go for it. 

I already wore J358184 Crystal Cluster necklace to an event at my church with my own pearl drop earrings.  I wore it with a red sheath dress I got from Joan Rivers collection and to my surprise A268129 the wing collar woven tunic with french cuffs in the red matched the dress to perfection so I wore it as a jacket.

Super Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 That is so wonderful that your hubby watches with you!  Lucky lady you are.  It would be nice to get outfit input from my husband before I buy, but he likes most everything Linea anyway.  Although he has watched all 5 hours of Pride & Predjudice with me so many times that he almost has it memorized, the Linea shows are just me.

Your red outfit sounds smashing and I’m sure that necklace drew everyone’s attention...all the sparkle.  We all need some sparkle in our lives, don’t we?

I am thinking of Louis especially this time of year too.  Such a dear, sweet man.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Esteemed Contributor

@mam2fourboys- my hubby convinced me to buy the cluster necklace when it was presented LOL I told him I have so many pearl necklace's but I 'm glad I caved and ordered it it's definitely in a lane of it's own and so much more versatile than I thought.  I must say all eyes and compliments were on my necklace.

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well!

Respected Contributor

I recorded the show and am anxious to watch it and see how he styled various pieces I’m unsure how to wear. I received my velvet tops already and while I love the style and the colors (black and the stunning blue), the sleeves feel a bit short to me. I’m curious to see how they are on the models.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Didn't see the show, but checked the video to see how Louis styled the tuxedo jacket.   Paired with the sequin pants, of course, was exquisite ... but Brenda in the white shirt and jeans ... WOW, loved that look!

Why that show host is a mystery to me, though ...  she just wouldn't shut up and let Louis tell us about it!

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX- I know what you mean about the host this morning; there's another thread in the fashion forum talking about the same thing.

I recorded the show to watch later but what a bummer first thing in the morning I definitely wasn't expecting that and you could tell as I mentioned on the other thread that Louis is a professional but the host/designer chemistry was not there at all.

Respected Contributor

I felt so bad for Louis this morning!  We, all, know this is a very difficult time for him and to be asked about the holidays was heartbreaking.  She has no clue on wearing an outfit, presenting the outfits, etc.  I won't belabor the point.  It seemed they overpacked a one hour show, it should have been longer.  When Louis mentioned sneak peaks on the new jewelry, the camera did not zoom in so we would be able to see it.  Louis looked uncomfortable.  Loved all the items presented!  The tuxedo jacket is amazing!  Well, at least, he will get a rest from QVC until the New Year!