Valued Contributor

Beautiful Jac---with new "hits" coming up!!! :-)

The Appearances....or as I call the, "the hits".
Friday, Nov.3rd, 7:00am:
Louie starts off the show with the NEW
A297260...the Topper. This is one of my favs.....it is in poly/span Shantung. It has diagonal seams with inseam pockets and a Wing collar. It is a swing body, and flatters everyone. I love wearing it with a Slim pant or a short skirt. It has a sophisticated yet cool vibe. It comes in a vibrantly drenched Scarlet Red, a glowing Alabaster, and of course it's divine in Black!
A297868...the NEW Slim Pant....This fits so beautifully.....the knees never bag, the contour waist is comfy.....in other words, nothing to complain about. It is in everyone's favorite Super Ponte, and comes in Steel Grey, Blackberry and Black.
Sat. Nov. 4th, the Style Show with Leah. A heads up it starts at 6:00am to 10am and Louie is first.
A72448,...the classic WK TN. This is a beloved sweater....rightly so. The neck fits perfectly, not too tight, not too loose and it doesn't itch at all. In Port, Winter White, Heather Mink, Heather Navy etc. etc.
A294605...The Big Deal Swing Blouse. I love wearing this classic blouse with a swing twist. Hides any tummy and hip issue you may have. An all year round blouse in Winter White, Navy, Black, Khaki and the Blackberry which I am wearing with the NEW Blackberry slim pant.
Louie will be on QVC2 at 10:00am with Gabrielle. This really rounds up the season, with one more surprise....the Big Deal in December......Oh yes, and watch for the jewelry on the shows.
Enjoy!

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and indoor
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor
Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and indoor
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and indoor
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor
Honored Contributor

Re: Beautiful Jac---with new "hits" coming up!!! :-)

Thank you, karlakaye.  

That top photo of Jac in the red topper possesses an ethereal quality, I think.  Do you sense that as well?  Red is not typically a color associated with lighter or exquisite visions, but the way Jac has inclined her head and the light flashes on the blue and gold in the background evoke this feeling in me.

Beautifully evocative photo.

Respected Contributor

The phor of Jac in the red reminds me of a Vermeer painting. She looks lovely.

Honored Contributor

Brilliant association, Marilyn!

Image result for vermeer paintingsImage result for vermeer paintings

Respected Contributor

Thanks, @Karlakaye for posting! Love to see Jac modeling clothes for upcoming shows. She is so beautiful and always inspires me to buy more!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Karlakaye! Hope Jac feels well enough to model Friday & Saturday.

Frequent Contributor

Jac makes any article of clothing look fabulous. I wasn't interested in the jacket until these pictures. She is the best model.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Karlakaye.

This jacket is exactly like I'd imagined it to be on. Ever so smart and flattering. I'm sure you could dress this down with casual pants or jeans, chunky sweater, cool boots etc but as a topper or jacket for a dressier occasion...ummm, ummmm, ummmmm! 

Trusted Contributor

Looks like I'm outta luck with the blackberry pants because they're too short on Jac. Darn again QVC!!!
Honored Contributor

@Helping wrote:
Looks like I'm outta luck with the blackberry pants because they're too short on Jac. Darn again QVC!!!

I noticed that also.  Did not look good.