Super Contributor

Well I ordered the beaded necklace after seeing it had popped up and waited to see if it was canceled. I even called and was told there was no inventory but I'll wait and see. So today it been shipped but will I get a bag of broken beads or has anyone returned one in the tangerine color lately? I'll just wait and see but my fingers are crossed.

Respected Contributor

@fresh kitty wrote:

Well I ordered the beaded necklace after seeing it had popped up and waited to see if it was canceled. I even called and was told there was no inventory but I'll wait and see. So today it been shipped but will I get a bag of broken beads or has anyone returned one in the tangerine color lately? I'll just wait and see but my fingers are crossed.

@fresh kitty - Good luck I hope it arrives in mint condition.  But if not - there may be more Necklaces coming in new colours - Louis answered a question on his Blog about the matching Seed Bead Cuffs that were not chosen by his Buyer - and mentioned the following:

Louis Dell'Olio
September 7, 2017 at 12:03 PM
……you didn’t miss the cuffs, because they weren’t offered!!! My jewelry team and I are really pushing the buyers to order them…..however, I am planning on offering three or four new colors so that would mean seven or eight cuff colors. I doubt they would ever buy that many separate cuffs. I am not planning to bring back the old necklace colors.