Regular Contributor

Beach Glass & Aztec Necklaces Back Again!

May be a limited amount....FYI!

Respected Contributor

Re: Beach Glass & Aztec Necklaces Back Again!

Really? If they were poster they are gone already.

Regular Contributor

@Marlyn1

Yes, even though these posting have been fleeting, almost fllash listings, I thought to share here on the off chance someone might be stalking as I do...both the black and alabaster Aztec necklaces-I was able to snag the black one, plus the Beach Glass necklace I already own...and love!

Sorry none left when you checked Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

KcFoxy wrote: @Marilyn 1 Yes, even though these posting have been fleeting, almost flash listings, I thought to share here on the off chance someone might be stalking as I do...both the black and alabaster Aztec necklaces-I was able to snag the black one, plus the Beach Glass necklace I already own...and love!

Sorry none left when you checked Smiley Sad

I checked a hour after the posting "Really? If they were posted they are gone already", I was able to put an alabaster Aztec necklace in my cart. Thank you, KcFox Smiley Happy

Yes, these postings can be fleeting, but they pop in and out. So even after someone writes they are gone, they can pop up again. These alerts are very useful.

I wonder who got the beach glass necklace that I wanted Smiley Sad and hope they enjoy it.

I am very glad to know that the beach glass was available and It encourages me to look more often.

Frequent Contributor

A heads up.    I was so excited to grab a black Aztec necklace last week.    Well I was taken for a ride.     The necklace is broken, there were loose beads in the plastic bad.   The box has black smudges on it.    Clearly it was returned as broken, yet QVC sent it back out as new.     I figured when I ordered it that I would get a return but I didn't expect to get a bunch of beads, it is NOT even a necklace.    

If anyone sees it listed for sale again,  DO NOT BUY IT.   

It is just greedy incompetent QVC sending out damaged merchandise as new trying to make money from unsuspecting customers who are too busy to return it.