Esteemed Contributor

I'm practically speechless - my beach glass necklace with the June 5 EDD just arrived!!  It's all that I expected and more.  Chain is a shiny gold, but not too much so as to detract from the "beach glass."  It has a little bit of weight to it, which makes it feel substantial.  I don't think it will be too heavy for anyone, unless you have a specific neck or shoulder problem of some sort. The beach glass has that hazy look which is realistic, and there are two more bottle neck pieces, which I hadn't realized from the pics.  Kinda fun to play with the beach glass pieces & arrange them however you like!  Length is adjustable, and the shortest length is ok for my 5'2", not too long as sometimes happens.  And...ta da!!  I'm keeping the earrings because I may be able to wear them after all.  Over all, I'm so glad I ordered this set and I think everyone who managed to get one will be happy!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Re: Beach Glass Necklace Review

Thanks for the review! Mine is "out for delivery" today, way ahead of the 6/5 EDD. Can't believe it and I can't wait to see it!

Regular Contributor

Waiting for the mail as mine is also expected today according to tracking.  I am like a kid at Christmas waiting for Santa.  It sounds breathtaking @shoesnbags.

Trusted Contributor

Sounds lovely and unusual.  Even though I live less than a hour from the Q, mine is scheduled to arrive  Friday,if I'm lucky.   My necklace seems to be taking a tour.....

Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags Your Necklace sounds Beautiful!  Enjoy wearing it!

Regular Contributor

Love, love, love the necklace and earrings.  I didn't think the earrings would work for me because of the length and finding, but I have been wearing for s couple of hours with no problem.  The earrings themselves are not weighty which is a plus.  The matte finish of the resin is so realistic as if the sea polished the stone in the sand.  Darn, no plans to go out this evening.

Would love Louis to make in a  green version too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassealassea wrote:

Love, love, love the necklace and earrings.  I didn't think the earrings would work for me because of the length and finding, but I have been wearing for s couple of hours with no problem.  The earrings themselves are not weighty which is a plus.  The matte finish of the resin is so realistic as if the sea polished the stone in the sand.  Darn, no plans to go out this evening.

Would love Louis to make in a  green version too.

@Sassealassea

Ha ha, i was wishing I had somewhere to go tomorrow so that I could wear mine! 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

I'm practically speechless - my beach glass necklace with the June 5 EDD just arrived!!  It's all that I expected and more.  Chain is a shiny gold, but not too much so as to detract from the "beach glass."  It has a little bit of weight to it, which makes it feel substantial.  I don't think it will be too heavy for anyone, unless you have a specific neck or shoulder problem of some sort. The beach glass has that hazy look which is realistic, and there are two more bottle neck pieces, which I hadn't realized from the pics.  Kinda fun to play with the beach glass pieces & arrange them however you like!  Length is adjustable, and the shortest length is ok for my 5'2", not too long as sometimes happens.  And...ta da!!  I'm keeping the earrings because I may be able to wear them after all.  Over all, I'm so glad I ordered this set and I think everyone who managed to get one will be happy!

Mine arrived today earlier than expected, too.  All I can add is what she said!!!

Valued Contributor

My necklace arrived today. I'm around 5'3 and it is not too long for me. I will attach the earring pieces to the necklace, very easy to do. All I can said is WOW!!!!!!!! It's that GOOD.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm just piling on with more praise...this much-anticipated beach glass set doesn't disappoint one bit. Agree with all that's been said...It's AWESOME! So happy to get it early! Wearing it tonight to a welcome home pool party!