Contributor

So I ordered both the black pants and blazer before the show and received my size 4 slacks but mistakenly received a size 18 blazer.  Returned the sold out jacket but luckily stalked and ordered  my originally ordered size jacket 48 hours later. Since then this poor jacket has ping-ponged between in process and backorder more times than I can count.  No idea if my suit will ever be completed,.  Hanging onto the slacks in hopes of getting the tuxedo jacket,  but if I lose out on that jacket , these wonderful slacks will be returned even they fit beautifully --- just can't justify another pair of black slacks unless have the full suit. 

Trusted Contributor

makp, you can never have too many pairs of black slacks, as Louis says so often! I plan to wear my slacks with my sweaters and tunic tops. I too, have pinged back and forth from process land to back order on the blazer! I am keeping my slacks, no matter what! The fabric is beautiful and the fit superb. Hope you get your blazer!

Trusted Contributor

Another day of the ping pong blazer.....sigh.

Respected Contributor

@2zbeach wrote:

Another day of the ping pong blazer.....sigh.

Same here.  I keep checking and each time I see something different.  Smiley Happy  I wish the word "Shipped" would appear but so far, it's just a constant rotation of "In Process" and "Backorder".

Honored Contributor

Mine is hanging out in Hodgkins, IL.

Respected Contributor

My pants have now shipped but the blazer still says In Process.  Hoping all of your items have shipped.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I cancelled my ping ponging blazer. Got tired of messing with it. I will stalk the bay. It will eventually show up there.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Backordered!!!!!

[ Edited ]

The ping pong blazer game continues....I hope the Q gets their act together soon. What infuriates me is that they are still showing my size as in stock!

Contributor

You're absolutely correct, 2zbeach!  I'm stil in the same boat.  Has anyone reached out to CS lately for an explanation?

Valued Contributor

CS said maybe they couldn't find it in the warehouse. It's so ridiculous & infuriating.  I will probably have to cancel my order since I'll be heading out of town soon & it would probably come when I'm gone. I have never seen anything like this happen here before!