Esteemed Contributor

Both colors of my backordered pants went into process during the night. There is hope ladies, there is hope! 

Btw, as several of you have also stated, I too, have rarely had a backorder cancel. Waitlist, that's a different story.

For what it's worth, I initially put all of my orders from the show on check hold. With the exception of the black jacket which I hadn't planned on purchasing. When my size popped up in the flurry, I hit speed buy. My other orders went on my cc the next day. Delay due to no/poor signal in the hospital where my Sister is an in patient. All four jackets out for delivery today!

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Both colors of my backordered pants went into process during the night. There is hope ladies, there is hope! 

Btw, as several of you have also stated, I too, have rarely had a backorder cancel. Waitlist, that's a different story.

For what it's worth, I initially put all of my orders from the show on check hold. With the exception of the black jacket which I hadn't planned on purchasing. When my size popped up in the flurry, I hit speed buy. My other orders went on my cc the next day. Delay due to no/poor signal in the hospital where my Sister is an in patient. All four jackets out for delivery today!

Well less than 12 hours later, my two pairs of pants that had gone into "process" are now "backordered"again! 🤔 Maybe I put a whammy on my order when I posted the status change earlier. Hmmmm? Time will tell as I hang in with everyone else waiting and hoping for their delivery.

Honored Contributor

You and I think alike, rochelle.

Esteemed Contributor

Ah yes, @golding76 I do agree. But honestly prefer the more positive topics with less confusing or disappointing results, of which I'm certain you'll agree... Sigh.

Honored Contributor

My port jacket went to backorder tonight! Grrrr!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Ladies check your most recent orders. I’ve had to call twice in 2 days about 2 items that were in stock when ordered, went to backorder despite still showing in stock on the item page. 

Not sure what is going on but lately I feel until an item ships, I can relax, unless a wrong item got sent!

Honored Contributor

And now the blazer which was ordered on the 9th, went into backorder, then back into process yesterday is back on backorder again! I spoke with C/S & said an order on the 9th should have been shipped to arrive by the 15th. I also mentioned those who order at midnight, & find out those who order during the show get their items shipped faster! I said this isn’t right. Those arriving at 8 AM to the warehouse should process the midnight orders first! 

C/S was going to pass on my concerns to corporate.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Backordered!!!!!

[ Edited ]

The way I see it, all of this shipping fiasco is laid right at the hands of the Q buyer for Linea, There is never enough inventory ordered, period. How can the Q process inventory when it is not there? I do not understand why the Q buyer consistently underorders anything by Louis Dell Olio. His clothing is  far superior to anything in fashion offered here at QVC. Just saying....

Trusted Contributor

I went from in process to waitlist!  How does that happen when you order the first day!

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom, All that you have said and done has happened to me. Was told today that items went to backorder again because they can't get them shipped out from the warehouse in NC because of the storm.  In other words, we may never get these items!