Regular Contributor

BROOCH NECKLACE AND EARRINGS

Crystal-necklace-700x394.jpg

…………………….Sometimes it has been said that some of my necklaces are “a party around the neck”. This FACETED GLASS BEAD and GLASS PEARL NECKLACE with the CRYSTAL CLUSTERS, J358184, more than qualifies!! If is definitely a “party around the neck”, and will garner many admiring glances, and “where did you get that!”………The CRYSTAL CLUSTER EARRING, J390521,  is sold separately. As you can see in the photos it has a CLIP BACK. These are surprisingly light in weight, and I have been told by the women on my staff that they are very comfortable. Due to the impressive size, the earrings need to be clip on….There is a RIGHT and a LEFT earring….The small stones should be towards the face…..STATEMENT EARRINGS are making a big comeback, and many QVC hosts have been wearing them, but few are to be had on QVC…They are great earrings all on their own….If you already own the MULTI COLOR necklace I know you will love the new Crystal and Pearl combination……..Naturally they can be worn very dressy….and…..I love them with the new slim grey pant, as shown above, or white jeans, a WHITE TEE and sandals for a more “dressed up” casual look this Spring and Summer…………………………….enjoy…………………………much Love………………………..Louistortu-700x394.jpg

…………………………….J358184, is the four row pearl and multi color faceted bead necklace with the brooch detail. This necklace sold out immediately when first presented. It was so quick we had to bring it back as quickly as possible. This can easily be worn very dressy, but I love it in the spring and summer with a white tee and jeans, Capris, a boho skirt……..something casual and fun. We are introducing the matching BROOCH EARRING,J390521, It is a statement earring but is very light weight. Due to the size it must be a clip on earring……These pieces will add color to any outfit you put together……..There are many “stone” necklaces on the market, but I think this truly rises above all others. The combination of PEARLS, ROUND FACETED GLASS BEADS, and “PRONG SET” stones makes it very special and unique……………………….

………………….enjoy……………………much Love……………………..Louis

Honored Contributor

Re: BROOCH NECKLACE AND EARRINGS

[ Edited ]

Oh, yeah!  Those earrings are the apples dangling before Eve here.

I wrote this on Louis's blog:

Oh how I love these big, gorgeous, juicy earrings!

Which one to buy first? Or, do I fear they will go in a snap and be “forced” to buy both at once?

My observations have clarified for me that oftentimes a statement earring serves an older visage better than anything else. And glistening stones throw light onto the face, which is ALWAYS a good thing.

Honored Contributor

These remind me of estate jewelry.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

These earrings will be the "estate jewelry" of a newer generation, JJM.  Don't you think so?

I also think large earrings are returning to an in-vogue status.

Regular Contributor

Grabbed the clear crystal earrings.  I think the pearl and crystal necklace will be lovely for a summer wedding.  I’ll be watching carefully for the posting as I am certain it will be popular.

Respected Contributor

Sassealassea it is posted I ordered it and the two sets of earrings. I already have the multi color necklace from last go around. Get lots of compliments. I'm so glad he added the earring!

Regular Contributor

Thanks @Marlyn1.  I did place my order, but now wondering if wearing earrings and necklace together might be over the top.

As a dear old friend used to say when he teased calling me Mrs Got Rocks.   We shall see.