Super Contributor

Re: BIZARRE RESPONSE FROM QVC RE LINEA LINE

Sadly there are a lot of Americans who can't write correctly just because our education system even before the pandemic is terrible.  However, more to the point, large companies such as QVC have standard replies to customers and could care less what you or I think about dropping the Linea line. Their main focus is sell items that are profitable. I'm thankful that I discovered Linea and Louis' talent in designing beautiful clothing many years ago and have quite a few pieces--at least the ones I didn't finally wear out. 

Occasional Contributor

I agree 100%, Gettubg rid of the Linea line is QVC's BIG mistake! Those were quality pieces that were timeless!  1/2 the clothing line they sell doesn't compare to the Linea Line. I have no idea where I will purchase my seasonal  piece's now. His jewerly was also very well made.  Once I pay off my Q card, there will be no further need of it now with Louis gone.

Frequent Contributor

@SoutherngirlNC wrote:

I heard him say on one of his shows that he will not be appearing on air any longer, however, he introduced someone who would be taking his place presenting.  It did not sound as if he was no longer designing for QVC.

I always knew that this decision would be the beginning of the end of the line.  So sad.  Wishing Louis all the best!