Occasional Contributor

BIZARRE RESPONSE FROM QVC RE LINEA LINE

A couple of days ago, after reading about Louis' Linea line, I wrote this to QVC:

Comments: Very displeased Linea line is being discontinued. No other line on QVC can match his designs. I’ve shopped here since CVN, but no longer. I’m sad, very disappointed and angry.​

Yesterday afternoon, I received this response:

Hello Sheri,

I’m very sorry we haven’t discontinue the Linea by Louis Dell'Olio line. Back in 2019 an announcement was made that Mr. Louis Dell'Olio will not be presenting his line on air his self. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you feel. We truly appreciate it when customers take time to provide us with open and honest opinions about our products and services. We will share your feedback with the appropriate teams.

Kind Regards,

Tia

QVC Customer Care

Very strange response.  What do you think, someone didn't get the memo??

Respected Contributor

Re: BIZARRE RESPONSE FROM QVC RE LINEA LINE

Air head response. Tia knows zero.

Esteemed Contributor

They got you message and replied.

Respected Contributor

It must be something they wrote to respond to the various complaints. This identical response was posted yesterday by someone here. The writer of this note must not have completed third grade. "His self" made my skin crawl. 

Honored Contributor

Two major grammatical errors.  What are they doing, farming this out to a non-English speaking country?

Occasional Contributor

Whoever wrote that reply doesn't have very good writing skills for one thing. And it does seem like she is saying he himself won't be presenting, but maybe someone else will be in his absence?  Kind of weird answer.

Honored Contributor

HIS SELF!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Sounds like someone accidently hit the wrong auto response option.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

In addition to the other errors,  because of the lack of a comma in the first sentence of the reply it reads as if he/she was disappointed that Linea hasn't been discontinued!

New Contributor

I heard him say on one of his shows that he will not be appearing on air any longer, however, he introduced someone who would be taking his place presenting.  It did not sound as if he was no longer designing for QVC.