Regular Contributor

Re: BIG Deal & WK Sweater Posted!

Thanks for the trench coat sizing tip @LIndaMJ. I just compared the measurements and placed a second order, two sizes down. I thought the jackets looked boxy on the models so hope this helps. Beautiful design and workmanship of course, so fingers crossed. Now have 4 jackets on the way....

Trusted Contributor

@Caron122 , I know I have bought his cottonblend mock neck sweaters and I think there were some WK ones as well. I think they all fit the same on me. I’ve had to size up so they’re packed away this year.

Honored Contributor

I went overboard with Linea jackets, blazers, trenches last fall, so I tried to talk myself out of this. I tried - until I saw the Buttercream! What a beautiful color, and I think it will look good on me. I ordered my regular size, and since I'm petite, I hope the jacket hits me in a good spot! We'll see! Smiley Happy

Contributor

I really debated about the jacket.  Love the colors and Louis' faux suede is so well done.  In the end, I decided it was not for me.  I carry my weight in the hips and stomach and the shorter length of the jacket would emphasize those figure "minuses".  The cost of returning items figured into it too.

Hope all of you that got adore it!  It is a lovely jacket.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I finally got a jacket. What a decision! I have watch every video and just love Louis' jackets,  I have all three of the moss crepe, two of the plaid and a red one (which I thorughly enjoyed wearing during the holidays). 

I knew that the one I would be sorry to miss out on was the perfectly pink. I have so much perfectly pink that I can easily create a column of color, so the lenght of the jacket wasn't a factor. With only six left in my size, I finally pulled the trigger. With Top Cash Back 4%, free shipping, and price adjustment, I'm  wondering it I should go back and get another. Why isn't one enough (lol)?

Respected Contributor

I ended up purchasing black faux suede.  I own slim Linea black faux suede pants.  Great outfit.  I also purchased black and perfectly pink shortsleeve, mock turtleneck sweaters.

Respected Contributor

@Seka 

This is surprising.  Whisper knit is a good selling point.

Contributor

WK mock neck is at pre season sale of $39.10.   Call to get price adjustments.  Also Ibotta is 10% today if you want to buy another one.

Valued Contributor

@pbflorida  thank you!!!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are other pre-season sale items like the 

A351474

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Regular Crinkle Georgette Crop Pull-On Pants