Respected Contributor

Re: BIG Deal & WK Sweater Posted!

I'm glad it's a shorter jacket.  That's why I ordered two - black and olive.  I'm very pale and I don't look good in the lighter shades.  I skipped the sweater since I already things that will work under the jackets.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the pink as I had planned, but checked the click here measurements, then actually measured a Linea jacket that fits perfectly, and ordered down a size. 

We shall see; it's always a gamble, but this jacket can be worn open and because it is short I tried to fit my upper body and am not worried about it buttoning around the hips.

I like all the colors but am restraining myself to the lovely pink.  I am not ordering the mock neck, lots to wear under this and mock necks and I have parted ways since my neck hit 70.  

Looking forward to the presentation.  Gosh, QVC photos  of this are not very good.

Valued Contributor

@Seka wrote:

Wonder why the Q does not describe the New Mock Neck Sweater as a Whisper Knit!

When I saw it this am, it was called the "Elbow Sleeve Whisper Knit Sweater". That's the description as of now, too.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Waiting for the presentation in order to see the jacket on the models. I'm not loving it on Terri C. right now. It looks like it accentuates the biggest part of the hips, especially in the pictures posted with the item. Though I wear a 2 and am not particularly hippy, I still want to see how it hangs. I'll likely order the mock neck in moss to go with my plaid blazer.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Respected Contributor

@Seka  Thanks for posting.  Love the sweater.  Great basic. Wish there were more colors.  The jacket is WAY TOO SHORT IMO.  I'm sure many will love it, but I'm not a fan. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Missed the presentation & waiting for the video to upload. But, I checked the curtain video in the same show and saw the host (Terri?) wearing ithe jacket in pink and, as someone else said, it's not flattering.

I'm thinking this jacket is way too short for me.

EDIT: Watched the video, and I'm sure many of you will love the fit of this jacket...just not for me.

Respected Contributor

The length also depends on the size. I saw the presentation and Jennifer was wearing the size 2 which is the shortest length. I'm 5'9" and I have jackets this length which I love. I like sweaters coming below the jacket too.

Highlighted
Contributor

Love the idea, but agree not loving it on host. I am a shorty at 5', so length may be just right for me. Love the idea of twin set and most definitely love whisper knit, but hate mock necks! Not flattering on petites. Would much prefer a round or v neck under the jacket. 
The pink appears quite bright and the buttercream reminds me of Grey Poupon! Still sittting in the fence for this one, but leaning towards the olive. Will wait for this evening's presentation.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 

I agree about preferring a v-neck or scoop.  I plan on wearing a scarf with this top.  

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the green! It's a bit more boxy than I would normally opt for, but I trust LDO when it comes to fit. If I got the sizing right, I will go back for a second color. I cannot wear a mock neck so passed on that. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat