Respected Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

The mint is so pretty!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

After going back and forth and back and forth, I finally decided on the Blue/Navy.  And the scarf!  I will wear Navy on the bottom, but finally decided on the Blue/Navy, as I think it will go best with white on the bottom.  I always want versatility!

I'm still mulling over additinal scarves as gifts.  Gorgeous!

Trusted Contributor

After seeing the big deal top posted I can see that this top would not work for me. I am only 5 feet tall and it would overwelm me. I am dissappointed the scarf is in a sqaure shape. If it was a long scarf I would have considered it. 

A pass for me.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the mint and ivory top and scarves for me and one of each of the scarves as presents. Now not to keep the blue and pink scarves for myself will be the challenge!

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the mint as I like the tonal quality of the floral better than the others. (I'm also planning a trip in April and my colors for the trip will be navy and pale green!)

However, I have a feeling this will be a $10 try-on and send back..  I'm not a fan of polyester, the band at the bottom is likely to hit at my widest point and something about the banding on the sleeves not matching up with the band at the bottom makes it look just a little 'off' to me.  I'm sure Louis has a good style reason for doing so, but it hits my eye funny. Also, I don't think there's a way to "zuzsh" up those sleeves and have them stay put!.

I decided to order it at the Big Deal price, becaue if I do decide to get it later on, it will undoubtedly be more expensive.

Usually it's the items like this that WOW me and I end up coming back for more!  

Honored Contributor

I'm hoping to love mine! 

Please, please, design powers that be, let me look good in this beautiful top. 

Respected Contributor

I like that it has spandex in it...wish all of Louis's polyester tops did. But the print, while truly beautiful, is just too much for me. As a plus-size, I think I'd look like a walking flower garden!

Esteemed Contributor

I think these tops would look very nice under the long WK cardigans (ivory, navy, pink, black etc) for those purchasing it with the matching scarf.

Esteemed Contributor

What happened to the smaller petite sizes?  I am 5’2” and can’t consider a regular size in this long tunic.  I do like the Linea line, and I do know he does offer some petites.  But not enough for me.