Respected Contributor

Oh WOW!  A Crop Pant - the same fabric as the Boho Skirts!  

……………………………The June 18th BIG DEAL is the CRINKLE GEORGETTE TROPICAL FLORAL PRINT CROP PANT, A351474 for the REGULAR, and A352729 for the PETITE……………You all know the fabric. It’s the same as my BOHO SKIRTS with the same TRICOT LINING….so you all know how COMFORTABLE and COOL these pants are going to be. This is an easy pull-on pant….no pockets. The inseam for the reg is approx. 25 inches. There is nothing close to the body or clingy about this pant…..It truly is about being absolutely comfortable in the heat and humidity of the summer….The leg is easy with a nice languid drape…….The print is a spaced out floral with lots of solid ground…..This is a “soft print”, not overpowering or LOUD!…The BLACK above has shades of BLUE, GOLDEN YELLOWS, REDS and GREENS…….The MOSS CREPE TEE, A353587, is very light weight and cool to the touch…..What I love about the tee is that it has a slight shape and follows the lines of the body so it is not boxy at all…very youthful……The SHORTER LENGTH is very FRESH……The length ranges from 23 to 25 1/8 inches for the missy and 25 1/2 to 27 1/4 for the plus. This length is a NECESSITY in you wardrobe. It you wear fuller skirts like the BOHO this proportion is so much better than a longer tee……The neckline is scooped, not too much, but enough to give you a cool open neckline. The sleeves are short. The colors above are BLACK and BLUE….The original GOLD MARDI GRAS picks up all the colors in the print, making it the perfect accessory……………This is a pant you can wear with flip flops and a white tee, or dress it up with the black and blue Moss Crepe tees and a POW necklace……….Every so often in the print you will see a BUTTERFLY hovering near a flower………..it’s GOOD LUCK!…………….enjoy…………much Love……………….Louis

…………………………ESPRESSO…………..is a beautiful warm brown with shades of SPRING GREENS, TRUE BLUES, PINKS and CORALS. The Moss Crepe Tee is BLUE……The BLUE POMPEII necklace and earring set works beautifully with the blue tee and adds just the right touch of the exotic…………………enjoy……………………..much Love…………………….Louis

…..BLUE MULTI is another option for the new crop pant. It is a med. blue…not a dark navy blue………..The WHITE tee is always clean and fresh….the perfect choice….especially with the new MARDI GRAS NECKLACE in SILVER……………If you were one of the lucky ones to get the India Pink shantung jacket….it looks great with this pant. It’s another less dressy way to wear your jacket. With the jacket I put the nugget IRIS necklaces and earring set…………………….enjoy……………………..much Love…………………………….Louis

OLIVE MULTI has beautiful shades of tropical PINKS and PURPLES/LAVENDERS, BLUES with touches of AQUA/TURQUOISE, and LIME GREENS………The new Pink tee was created to go with the pant, but is a great color to mix into your wardrobe………………………….The India Pink Pompeii necklace set is the perfect compliment……………………enjoy……………………….much Love…………………..Louis

The LIME GREEN SHANTUNG JACKET looks fantastic with the Olive Multi crop pant which does have lime leaves…………..The Lime V neck is vintage WK Linea from the Fiesta Group……It pays to hold onto your Linea’s!…………..The new LIME POMPEII is just the right accessory!!………………..enjoy………………….much Love…………………….Louis

Esteemed Contributor

Oh how pretty all of the colors are and I'm sure the live presentation will really brings these crops to life.  I hope I'll be able to order since I will be smack dab in the middle of the ocean, I'll put a reminder in my phone anyway.

Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

I think that the Safari shirt with tank came in an olive & an espresso color several years ago & would work with these crops.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

I would have oredered all of them had they been in solids. I have nevr been a fan of flowery patterns

To those that love them ...enjoy

Respected Contributor

I love them. I have more than enough solids in all different kinds of fabrics to last two lifetimes. I want something like this for a fun change. The print isn't in your face like some I've seen on the Q. I also like the way they look with the shantung jackets which I have. It would be a nice change.

Respected Contributor

I love them. I have more than enough solids in all different kinds of fabrics to last two lifetimes. I want something like this for a fun change. The print isn't in your face like some I've seen on the Q. I also like the way they look with the shantung jackets which I have. It would be a nice change. I love this fabric too.

Honored Contributor

Love the prints - hate the polyester!

Respected Contributor

Black for me for sure, possibly Olive, too!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Re: BIG DEAL Sneak Peek!

[ Edited ]

DiAnne, it's the same fabric as the Boho skirts. 65000 were sold, so I would guess they were very popular. There is nothing polyester feeling about this fabric.I own many of the Boho skirts and the safari shirts and they are very cool to wear. Maybe you should try one if you like thje print.

Respected Contributor

Re: BIG DEAL Sneak Peek!

[ Edited ]

I love the Boho fabric!  I actually prefer polyester, when it’s by Linea.  I have worn Boho skirts to weddings and other special events, everyone thinks it’s Silk.  The fabric is light with just enough weight to it, airy - and it flows beautifully.  Am planning on wearing the Black Big Deal to a September wedding.

It’s also easy care - I twist it & tie it in a knot - throw it into the washer - then throw it into the dryer - done!