Respected Contributor

Re: BIG DEAL - October 14th!

So we know that the Big Deal is a Topper type Jacket in the TCF…”it’s a very modern sleek piece with a V-neckline,  2 way zip,  pockets and a fit and slightly flared shape.”

And now we also know 3 of the colours.....

“.....I will give you three…………..BLACK…………IVORY……….SCARLET RED…………which will all work with your black TCF pant…..and the new TCF pencil skirt.”

Comment by Louis Dell'Olio — September 8, 2020 @ 2:25 PM

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Refresh my memory...was there a TCF pant??

And is there another color he didn’t mention? If so, guessing it’s bisque or plum. 🙃

ETA:  well if ivory is going to be offered, there wouldn't be a bisque one too.  Duh!

Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom  - TCF = Trench Coat Fabric

Respected Contributor

@Seka
Yes, I remember what it stands for. Just don’t remember the pants. Unless they were offered when the last TCF blazers were offered...hmm, maybe I have black ones.
Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom  - Apology for misreading your question.

if I recall correctly, it was offered with the Tuxedo Jacket (which is TCF).

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom 

The TCF pant originally came in Mushroom also. A dark taupe-y color to match the jacket, which was offered in black and a wine color too.

Respected Contributor

@Seka and @rochelleS
I think I need to look at past orders and take a good look in my closet. I have some beautiful items I haven’t yet worn so I’ve forgotten about them. 😕
Respected Contributor

64964C84-B23D-4B30-AEBD-AD0E935C9AB1.jpeg

From Louis’s Blog.......”In the photos above you see the Tuxedo the way I conceptualized it…..with the matching pant.”

Occasional Contributor

I have to add my THANKS BARBARA!  I was not aware of your actions and I am so glad to hear they listened!  QVC seems to act without thinking at times!

I am still waiting for my green crocodile bag from Patricia Nash,,,,,,,,I plan to go to her storefront in Knoxville when i visit soon. My sister-in-law has been before so we are going and I will need to control myself☹️

i think I heard Louis say one time he didn't do TSVs anymore due to the volume that is needed. I believe He is so protective of the quality of his product which I appreciate and respect greatly

Honored Contributor

@culebra and @Barbara in Virginia - Thank you both for explaining the history!  Smiley Happy