Respected Contributor

I noticed on the Blog that there’s 2 Shows scheduled for October 14th and marked as Big Deal presentations.

I asked Louis if he would give us a hint....here’s his reply....

”It’s a topper type jacket in the TCF….It’s the last BD of the year.”

Comment by Louis Dell'Olio — September 4, 2020 @ 7:37 PM

I love Louis’s Toppers/Coats/Jackets and the TCF!

I’m sure it’s going to be a spectacular Big Deal!

Honored Contributor

Re: BIG DEAL - October 14th!

@Seka wrote:

I noticed on the Blog that there’s 2 Shows scheduled for October 14th and marked as Big Deal presentations.

I asked Louis if he would give us a hint....here’s his reply....

”It’s a topper type jacket in the TCF….It’s the last BD of the year.”

Comment by Louis Dell'Olio — September 4, 2020 @ 7:37 PM

I love Louis’s Toppers/Coats/Jackets and the TCF!

I’m sure it’s going to be a spectacular Big Deal!

@Seka - Thanks to you and the other Linea ladies for all of the information I find! I'm quietly - or not so quietly - building a nice collection of his clothing, which has been and will be perfect for work when I finally leave the house!

Louis has had a lot of Big Deals. Is there a reason there is never a TSV? Is it because it would be too hard to make quality fashions at the needed quantity?  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Please refresh my memory. What is TCF? Thanks.

Valued Contributor

@santorini it's Trench Coat Fabric

Respected Contributor

@tipsy wrote:

@santorini it's Trench Coat Fabric

Oh, yay!!  Love that!  Thank you!!

Respected Contributor

I'm so happy to hear Louis will have another Big Deal, and in what has become one of my favorite fabrics. I saw the times of these shows, 2:00am and 9:00am for Big Deal presentations? What's with that.?? They never give him good times!

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom — I’m happy that the Q offers Linea - along with Louis’s beautiful Clothing and Jewellery - just wish the Q would offer Linea Shoes and Handbags.

Respected Contributor

@Seka wrote:

@beach-mom — I’m happy that the Q offers Linea - along with Louis’s beautiful Clothing and Jewellery - just wish the Q would offer Linea Shoes and Handbags.

Seka, I just received the Patricia Nash TSV in Peruvian Paint, which sold out, and it is one of the most beautiful handbags I have ever seen.  It's dark and moody like a Midnight Garden. There is Black, Plum, Caramel, Navy and a Teal color in the floral print. The trim is all Black leather with tassels. The lining is a gorgeous Caramel Suede. It's a big bag, but light as a feather! It was $169 and Free Shipping---now it's $299! It's going to look great with all the new WKs this Fall. I have enough handbags to outfit an Army, but I am so glad I ordered it. I got her matching scarf, too!

I'm wondering if anyone else ordered this handbag and what do you think?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Maxine49  - I did see that Handbag and saved the photo - I agree - it’s a beautiful Handbag!  But I forgot about it and didn’t order it.  It’s my favourite style of Handbag!

Enjoy your gorgeous Handbag!

4CF4C824-2F88-4467-AB39-781CCCAAA030.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Seka wrote:

@Maxine49  - I did see that Handbag and saved the photo - I agree - it’s a beautiful Handbag!  But I forgot about it and didn’t order it.  It’s my favourite style of Handbag!

Enjoy your gorgeous Handbag!

4CF4C824-2F88-4467-AB39-781CCCAAA030.jpeg

I got the Peruvian Paint version.  Since it is sold out, there is no longer a picture of it. It came in a Black and a Green Croco, a Tan Map Print with Floral, the Wine solid, a Snake Print and the Peruvian Print. This is the only image I could capture.

product thumbnail 3

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel