Frequent Contributor

Re: BIG DEAL - October 14th!

I'd love to see the new topper in plum! I'm hoping to get that wish, but if not this time maybe next season. With Elaine Lai's very positive response to the sample, it sounds like a real real winner!
Frequent Contributor

Ivory in TCF is a big surprise,
and would go with everything.
I may just have to get that one!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Maxine49 wrote:

@Seka wrote:

@beach-mom — I’m happy that the Q offers Linea - along with Louis’s beautiful Clothing and Jewellery - just wish the Q would offer Linea Shoes and Handbags.

Seka, I just received the Patricia Nash TSV in Peruvian Paint, which sold out, and it is one of the most beautiful handbags I have ever seen.  It's dark and moody like a Midnight Garden. There is Black, Plum, Caramel, Navy and a Teal color in the floral print. The trim is all Black leather with tassels. The lining is a gorgeous Caramel Suede. It's a big bag, but light as a feather! It was $169 and Free Shipping---now it's $299! It's going to look great with all the new WKs this Fall. I have enough handbags to outfit an Army, but I am so glad I ordered it. I got her matching scarf, too!

I'm wondering if anyone else ordered this handbag and what do you think?

I ordered the green croco last night when I happened to catch the end of the presentation. I'm a sucker for anything green so it really caught my eye. I don't watch daily so I missed the today's value. Happy to see you're pleased with the bag. I have it on check hold, because do I really need another bag, even a green one? We'll see.

Frequent Contributor

Seka,
Thanks for relaying the TN color info. Like you I also thought those red, black ivory, and pine colors might be the same for the BD topper. But Louis said 2 more colors coming, but not pine. I'm guessing grey is one of the remaining two, but the other one ??????
Trusted Contributor

@1jac @Seka @beach-mom @Maxine49 

I also ordered that Patricia Nash TSV tote in the green croco.  I love it!   For the size of the bag, it is not heavy. The lining is beautiful, it fits a lot of stuff.  I carry around some of my elderly Dad's medical info in a file folder as well as another folder with all kinds of coupons and offers, and they fit easily.  

The only thing I've noticed is that one of the slender straps is always falling off my shoulder.  But I tend to carry it that way now instead of putting it in the basket of the grocery cart as I would have pre-Covid.  

I would love the Big Deal in that DFG!  

Respected Contributor

@Sammijo10 wrote:

@1jac @Seka @beach-mom @Maxine49 

I also ordered that Patricia Nash TSV tote in the green croco.  I love it!   For the size of the bag, it is not heavy. The lining is beautiful, it fits a lot of stuff.  I carry around some of my elderly Dad's medical info in a file folder as well as another folder with all kinds of coupons and offers, and they fit easily.  

The only thing I've noticed is that one of the slender straps is always falling off my shoulder.  But I tend to carry it that way now instead of putting it in the basket of the grocery cart as I would have pre-Covid.  

I would love the Big Deal in that DFG!  

Sammijo, why don't you post a review and ask for the shoulder straps to be wider so it doesn't slide off your shoulder. I'm sure Patricia or her team read the reviews.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

I will post a review, I'm behind on posting those!