Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,608
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: BIG DEAL - October 14th!

It's a beautiful bag even in that solid color.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,399
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: BIG DEAL - October 14th!


@Sheesh wrote:

@Seka wrote:

@beach-mom — I’m happy that the Q offers Linea - along with Louis’s beautiful Clothing and Jewellery - just wish the Q would offer Linea Shoes and Handbags.


***********

Seka, I just received the Patricia Nash TSV in Peruvian Paint, which sold out, and it is one of the most beautiful handbags I have ever seen.  It's dark and moody like a Midnight Garden. There is Black, Plum, Caramel, Navy and a Teal color in the floral print. The trim is all Black leather with tassels. The lining is a gorgeous Caramel Suede. It's a big bag, but light as a feather! It was $169 and Free Shipping---now it's $299! It's going to look great with all the new WKs this Fall. I have enough handbags to outfit an Army, but I am so glad I ordered it. I got her matching scarf, too!

 

I'm wondering if anyone else ordered this handbag and what do you think?


@Sheesh - Mine came out of "quarantine" today. When I opened it I was amazed! It's bigger than I usually go, but it's incredible! I love the way the colors blend. This is only my third Patricia Nash bag. I'd never heard of her before my family gave me her "map" tote for Mother's Day 2018. They didn't get it at QVC. I love that one, and it fits my needs perfectly! So this past spring I got her smaller TSV. I look forward to carrying this one. I'm not going out much, but I have attended a few meetings in person! And there's always 2021!

 

In the same order my Linea blouson sweaters In Ivory and Navy came. They are just perfect! I'm so happy!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,277
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: BIG DEAL - October 14th!

Due to the fact that QVC has closed their second channel to original programming, they have a lot of vendors competing for time on QVC 1.  I suspect Linea will not get prime spots for 1 hour shows.  They will feature him in prime time on shows like PM Style etc.  Louis sells a lot of clothing, but probably not as much as Denim and Company.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,399
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: BIG DEAL - October 14th!


@culebra wrote:

Due to the fact that QVC has closed their second channel to original programming, they have a lot of vendors competing for time on QVC 1.  I suspect Linea will not get prime spots for 1 hour shows.  They will feature him in prime time on shows like PM Style etc.  Louis sells a lot of clothing, but probably not as much as Denim and Company.


@culebra - Thanks for explaining this! I wasn't here during Louis' heyday, and I wondered about why he never had a TSV. It makes sense to me that D&C and SG sell more, but we're the lucky ones. Not everyone can benefit from the quality of Linea!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,277
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: BIG DEAL - October 14th!

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom 

Louis is a very popular vendor among many of QVC's clients.  He is absolutely the best designer on QVC.  Louis has been on QVC 20 years. He never had a lot of TSV's.  I can only think of two. I always thought he did not have more TSV's because his audience was not broad enough. But, if he was not popular, he certainly would be gone. He does not sell like Susan Graver, Denim and Company or some of the others.  Some of the more popular vendors are owned by QVC. They have more TSV's. Louis has a group of loyal customers that buy a lot of his merchandise - like me.  I hope he will do more Facebook Shows etc. where he displays his products to his customers.  I notice that Heidi Ripka is doing Facebook Shows now also.  

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,242
Registered: ‎09-04-2012

Re: BIG DEAL - October 14th!

More information about the Topper Big Deal.....

 

”…it’s a very modern sleek piece. V -neckline,  2 way zip,  pockets and a fit and slightly flared shape.”

Comment by Louis Dell'Olio — September 5, 2020 @ 5:11 PM

Valued Contributor
Posts: 515
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: BIG DEAL - October 14th!


@Sheesh wrote:

@Seka wrote:

@beach-mom — I’m happy that the Q offers Linea - along with Louis’s beautiful Clothing and Jewellery - just wish the Q would offer Linea Shoes and Handbags.


***********

Seka, I just received the Patricia Nash TSV in Peruvian Paint, which sold out, and it is one of the most beautiful handbags I have ever seen.  It's dark and moody like a Midnight Garden. There is Black, Plum, Caramel, Navy and a Teal color in the floral print. The trim is all Black leather with tassels. The lining is a gorgeous Caramel Suede. It's a big bag, but light as a feather! It was $169 and Free Shipping---now it's $299! It's going to look great with all the new WKs this Fall. I have enough handbags to outfit an Army, but I am so glad I ordered it. I got her matching scarf, too!

 

I'm wondering if anyone else ordered this handbag and what do you think?


I got the black croc.  I wanted a new black satchel and this one is awesome, especially for that price.  It looks so high end! I did not want a red lining in my handbag as Dooney offers.  The lining in this one is so so soft and I love the caramel color lining.  It is a must for me to have a secure outside pocket to keep my iphone.  

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,029
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: BIG DEAL - October 14th!


@beach-mom wrote:


 


@Sheesh - Mine came out of "quarantine" today. When I opened it I was amazed! It's bigger than I usually go, but it's incredible! I love the way the colors blend. This is only my third Patricia Nash bag. I'd never heard of her before my family gave me her "map" tote for Mother's Day 2018. They didn't get it at QVC. I love that one, and it fits my needs perfectly! So this past spring I got her smaller TSV. I look forward to carrying this one. I'm not going out much, but I have attended a few meetings in person! And there's always 2021!

 

In the same order my Linea blouson sweaters In Ivory and Navy came. They are just perfect! I'm so happy!  Smiley Happy


***********

So you also got the Peruvuan Print! It's so beautiful. My friend ordered it shortly after I did and her's went to the dreaded Back Order! I hope she gets it. For a large bag, I was delighted how light weight it is, too!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Occasional Contributor
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎08-23-2020

Re: BIG DEAL - October 14th!

@MarilynM 

 

Just saw your review of the suede skirt.  So glad you like it as much as I do.  Must confess I had to go back and get the 2 other colors.  

 

Whispering in your ear, if you enjoy Linea navy as much as I do may I suggest you go all in and get the navy too.  It is superb.  It gives a different vibe than the black.  Black can go dressy or not.  Navy is fun, approachable and can take the place of a denim skirt look.  

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,235
Registered: ‎07-24-2010

Re: BIG DEAL - October 14th!

What’s the item number of this bag you’re all referring to? Not that I need another bag...