Valued Contributor

Re: BIG DEAL - Botanical Prints! WOW!

@Squirrel Lover  the Big Deal is Tues Feb 26th on QVC2 at 9PM eastern!

Esteemed Contributor

@KKWA wrote:

@Sammijo10  The length is also too long for me, however it looks like about 2 in. is black and the boarder dark enough I feel it is  worth a try.  Sometimes a thin belt, then "blouse" it to make it shorter works for me. Louis would frown on that but a short girl has to do what she can, and he styles for long lean girls.  

@KKWA  - I agree about the length.  It would be nice if QVC allowed Louis to offer his tops in petite lengths.  Too  often I have had to return his tops because of this issue.  I am tempted to get the big deal and try it with a belt.

Frequent Contributor

@golding76  I wonder the same thing. I've checked several times to see if it (and the scarf) has become available to purchase . I would love to look at the "click here" measurements so I can decide which size will work for me, I bet this will sell out quickly. I can't wait to see the presentation Tuesday evening, such a pretty print!

Respected Contributor

For some reason, I think the Botanical Top Big Deal should get posted at 9:00 p.m. tonight.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It’s Tuesday at 9PM Eastern when the Big Deal is posted; but items are available at midnight (Eastern time)  tonight for ordering.

The faceted bead set is available now for ordering.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼