Respected Contributor

BIG DEAL - Botanical Prints! WOW!

Love Louis’s prints - these are Gorgeous!

https://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/

Esteemed Contributor

Re: BIG DEAL - Botanical Prints! WOW!

WOW indeed! Thanks for posting. I am not usually one for floral prints BUT, one designed by Louis AND add a matching scarf, and I must cave. Mint for me- or maybe white.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hows this for a sneak peek. From April 2018 

74DB2FFA-056A-48CB-88BA-B4FDC2C2F000.jpeg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@moto  You are a super sleuth to have caught that sneak peek in that photo!

Respected Contributor

Just beautifull. What a wonderful way to look on Easter Sunday. I definitely want two. The ivory is for sure, but I'm torn between the mint and the pink! I already have the necklaces so at least I don't have to think about that. LOL

Respected Contributor

Just an FYI - the only colour that has a Black border is the Pink.  The other 3 colours have a Navy border.

Honored Contributor

That would be a big fat NO for me.  Prints aren't my thing and big scary gigantic prints like that are definite no.  

Honored Contributor

I love them all! HeartSo very pretty and I love the matching scarf with the gorgeous top. It will be hard to decide, so I will choose two at least. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I have always loved botanical prints, and these are so beautiful!  Will be hard deciding.....what a terrific surprise on this icy cold morning with mountains of snow here everywhere from all the recent storms.  

Honored Contributor

dont care for the print on a blouse and that style definitely wont work with my hips. this will be an easy pass for me.

LOVE the scarf, just wish he had done it in an oblong style rather than a square.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein