Respected Contributor

Re: BEACH GLASS NECKLACE POSTED!!!!

I just checked before leaving  for the morning, and there it was!  My order is in, but I too SO wish it had been in silver to go with all my other summer silver jewelry.  

Well, winter silver jewelry too, it's my preference over gold, with gunmetal a runner-up, and a recent love affair with rose gold.

I'm hoping this will be as much of a statement piece as I anticipate!

Respected Contributor

Phew. Finally! Got mine ordered.

Thanks for the heads up @DecorDiva

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @DecorDiva!

Regular Contributor

@author wrote:

I just checked before leaving  for the morning, and there it was!  My order is in, but I too SO wish it had been in silver to go with all my other summer silver jewelry.  

Well, winter silver jewelry too, it's my preference over gold, with gunmetal a runner-up, and a recent love affair with rose gold.

@author I know what you mean and hope you are pleased.  For the very simple reason that this necklace had me at the very first time it was shown on LDO's blog all the way through to today, I am certain it won't disappoint. When he later mentioned that it was based on one of his former couture pieces, that made all the sense to me why I was so drawn to it... color, quality, difference from other sea glass I own and have seen in person and on-line.  It's his artistic touch that elevates it.  I cannot wait for it to arrive! Hope everyone who has been stalking is able to order.

Trusted Contributor

Ordered mine! Yes, silver would be great for next year.
Regular Contributor

@DecorDiva  Thank you.    Put in my order.

Contributor

Thank you  Placed my order at last You Linea Ladies are so kind!,

Honored Contributor

The necklace is now posted on Page 4 of online Linea offerings.

Trusted Contributor

@Qulia wrote:

Got mine!  I would have preferred a silvertone chain, but I will happily make this work. Maybe if he brings it back in green bottle shades he'll do it in silvertone. I'd also love to see this in cola bottle browns. Enjoy!

Quila - green with silvertone would be ethereal.  I'm not on Louis' blog, but someone should make that suggestion, IF the buyers decide to reorder ( a big if)..  As much as we all love the design and quality that Louis brings us, I don't think the profit margin and demand on his line is as high when compared with their house brands, thus the limited budget and limited jewelry offerings.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecan Sandie wrote:

@author wrote:

@author I know what you mean and hope you are pleased.  For the very simple reason that this necklace had me at the very first time it was shown on LDO's blog all the way through to today, I am certain it won't disappoint. When he later mentioned that it was based on one of his former couture pieces, that made all the sense to me why I was so drawn to it... color, quality, difference from other sea glass I own and have seen in person and on-line.  It's his artistic touch that elevates it.  I cannot wait for it to arrive! Hope everyone who has been stalking is able to order.

So well said, @Pecan Sandie. I think it will be spectacular in person, and as you point out, it's LDO's artistic touch that elevates it to another level. Can't wait to get mine & I hope everone who wants one, gets theirs, too Smiley Happy