Super Contributor

I asked Louis on his blog if QVC would be re ordering this necklace in black. He told me no, it had been re ordered twice already. I was so disappointed because I missed out before. So today while I was browsing lol and behold - it’s back! I’m so excited! If anyone missed out now is your chance.

Esteemed Contributor

This piece is even prettier in person @Mermaid22. Glad you finally got yours. Enjoy!

I noticed the Cozamel necklace in stock again today. That's the very artisan looking piece with the large flat silver bead. J352562. This was often paired with the Cancuun large silver nugget necklace. Both popular pieces have been gone for a long time. My Cozamel order was never fulfilled. Here's your chance too in case you missed it last year. 

Super Contributor

@rochelleS, I really lucked out. When the rolling bracelets were introduced I ordered the black and the gold tone. The black shipped but the gold tone was canceled. I was so upset. Well, last week one came up as is for 25 dollars! Took a chance , and it’s perfect! Better late than never!LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I have this in the alabaster color which I love. 

Enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mermaid22 wrote:

@rochelleS, I really lucked out. When the rolling bracelets were introduced I ordered the black and the gold tone. The black shipped but the gold tone was canceled. I was so upset. Well, last week one came up as is for 25 dollars! Took a chance , and it’s perfect! Better late than never!LOL

@Mermaid22, Good for you! I had a similar experience too. I only received the black from my original order. I stalked and got the gunmetal and now I'd like the silver when the reordered stock is listed. Nice looking bracelet on the arm.

Contributor

Received the new gray pants long cardi and  sweater .The pants are much darker than the WK items. and a deciding if I will return the knits.They seem more t shirt like to me Also have the sapphire pieces and they are perfect Thanks for your input.

Respected Contributor

I own both the Aztec necklace in black and alabaster.  Aztec is one beautiful necklace especially in the alabaster.