Valued Contributor

Re: 🥵August List & Shows 2019!🤩

[ Edited ]

@UhRose , the moss crepe swing tops arrived yesterday. I bought every color and am placing a duplicate order this weekend. What a great top! The wonderful fit of the ombre top only with short sleeves and a V-neck (which looks even better with the body style of the top than the round neck on the ombre, in my opinion). I know everyone will be looking at the dramatic pieces like the camo collection... but I hope these get noticed as well. I tell ya, this new top is spectacular - besides being in a great fabric Smiley Very Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Love Linea wrote:

Hi Just Jazzmom,

Does the petite version of the Ponte pants come in buttercream?  The other colors are listed but not buttercream.

I am wondering the same thing. I think they haven’t found the boxes yet in the warehouse. I see on the Regular inseam that buttercream is on wait list.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Re: August List & Shows 2019!

Thank you, JJM.  So looking forward to the blazer.

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom- Thanks for your dedication to keeping things straight at least for me.   I can't believe I am ordering anything but I am and they are being shipped to my PO Box while I am on vacay next week but I will get them when I return and watch the taped show!

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@JustJazzmom- I can't believe I am ordering anything but I am and they are being shipped to my PO Box while I am on vacay next week but I will get them when I return and watch the taped show!

Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!  Been there, done that!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Updated with links to woodblock print pants.

Honored Contributor

Updated with the lamb leather jacket and looks like there is NO buttercream on the super ponte pants in either length.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Could it be they are holding some of the buttercream ponte pants back? Hope it's not sold out already! Has anyone received this color yet?  Wonder what color it looks like or close to a color?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tylerpoo wrote:

Could it be they are holding some of the buttercream ponte pants back? Hope it's not sold out already! Has anyone received this color yet?  Wonder what color it looks like or close to a color?

IDK. I wonder if it was a QVC error. It was originally on waitlist in Regular inseam.

Contributor

I ordered buttercream in regular when on waitlist. Now show petite buttercream with a x thru it. Am hoping I get the pants in the buttercream. But Qvc has made mistakes before.