Super Contributor

Aqua nugget beach glass necklace?

I stayed up to order this color, but it seems that the other three colors are posted, but not aqua?
Respected Contributor

Re: Aqua nugget beach glass necklace?

@mam2fourboys wrote:
I stayed up to order this color, but it seems that the other three colors are posted, but not aqua?

Louis did show it on his Blog!  He mentioned it was made to coordinate with the Caneel Boho Skirt & Shirt!

Contributor

That makes two of us!  Hopefully it's coming soon.  I ordered the Caneel boho skirt and shirt and was hoping to get this to complete the look....

Super Contributor

Well the pictures aren't up for any of the new things so I'm hoping that when they get around to it (Today??) and it will be like...oops there's another color and it's just something that was overlooked. I have my heart set on it and it was going to be my one purchase this time around.  I am hoping the caneel top or skirt will still be around next month. I would buy everything if I could!  Excited for these shows!

Respected Contributor

@mam2fourboys - I just posted the question to Louis on his Blog - what happened to the Aqua. 

Respected Contributor

WOW!  We have an answer from Louis!

louis dell'olio
April 17, 2018 at 9:05 AM
I’ve been told it’s not loaded yet. They really should have waited to post when all colors were loaded….not my business.

Super Contributor

Thanks Seka! I figured it was just overlooked...seems like the Q might be a bit behind. I'm relieved that it's coming.  I just think that both the Nantucket and nugget beach glass necklaces are magical! 

Okay, I must get some things done today. See you tonight!

Contributor

The blue is available to order.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is there a photo of this necklace in the Blue?  

Decided to buy it, sight unseen, but would like to see it first.

ETA:  Is Blue the Aqua?  Don't really know about the colors for this necklace.

Super Contributor

Yay! I have been waiting for this one. I think Louis has a 3/4 sleeve peasant shirt in Caneel coming that this goes so well with. 

Goldie, look up at Seka's posting of the Caneel blue shirt on this thread. That is the blue nugget necklace.