Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone want a live audience show with Louis?

Regular Contributor

If Louis wants it, I want it! We've been asking for years and years. When Louis is ready, QVC should be, too.

Valued Contributor

I would go !!

Respected Contributor

How about a TSV?

Super Contributor

Seka, thank you for posting the previous threads on this. It's too bad we can't read the hundreds and hundreds of comments on these threads, showing just how much support there was for a Live Linea thread. These threads also included addresses to write to QVC and more Smiley Happy I did get 2 phone calls in response to my letter writing campaign, but nothing further came of it. There were also older threads; I just resurrected the idea from others paving the way; Louis has tremendous and well deserved support here. 

If Louis feels ready to take up this idea again, I would be too.

Trusted Contributor

We've been begging for a Live Show for years! Do it, QVC!

Respected Contributor

We were on a campaign several years ago...gosh maybe 10 years. Tons of posts, but to no avail. I think it would be wonderful, heck I might even fly out to go IF the Q Gods make it happen

Honored Contributor

has louis himself said something to the buyers and/or the higher ups at qvc to maybe start the process?

i know that scott with JAI jewelry is getting a live audience show this month and he has been promoting it for a while on facebook. i would have loved to have gone, but i will be out of town. i would have driven up there to be a part of it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Ladies!  I have posted a request on QVC facebook page!  https://www.facebook.com/    I would suggest the following, make a comment on the facebbok page, call customer service, send an email and write to :

Mike George

1200 Wilson Drive

West Chester, PA 19380

I know we have requested a live show in the past but this is NOW.  If we flood them with requests as we did when they wanted to sever Louis from QVC, WE can make a difference!

Let's use facebook, especially, to our advantage!  I posted to Louis' facebook page as well but you need to respond directly on QVC facebook page

Respected Contributor

https://www.facebook.com/QVC/

The previous link does not work!  Hopefully this one will, if not go to QVC facebook page, on left hand side click on POSTS, then on right hand side it will say:  Visitors post with my name, you can add your comments there.  You can send a message on the facebook page as well!