Respected Contributor

Anyone receive the new colors in the inset lace top A351465?

Curious who purchased the inset lace top in the new colors. Still trying to decide on a color (or two) as I love them all and already have the sage and antique rose. I plan to wear them mostly with jeans but also khaki/linen color pants.
Contributor

Re: Anyone receive the new colors in the inset lace top A351465?

Hi morewineplease,

I received the mocha and the grey..I live in California and they came from the warehouse in Ontario.  I like them both but my favorite is the mocha.  I think Louis told someone who wanted to wear it with jeans that he thought the ivory would be best.

Honored Contributor

@Love Linea 

I'm not seeing any of those colors on the listing here.

His blog?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

He did post all of them, but it has been a while so you would have to scroll to the bottom and keep clicking "older posts" until they show up.

Trusted Contributor

You can find using the item number in the search bar. 

I got the gray and the mocha and both are quite lovely and so different from the original pastel colors. These will be perfect under winter blazers as well as with summer capris.

Respected Contributor

@Love Linea wrote:

Hi morewineplease,

I received the mocha and the grey..I live in California and they came from the warehouse in Ontario.  I like them both but my favorite is the mocha.  I think Louis told someone who wanted to wear it with jeans that he thought the ivory would be best.

Thanks for responding!  The two you got are the ones I was debating between.  Is the gray blue based?   I thought that would look especially good with jeans.   But then the mocha was so pretty and I have the necklace Louis showed with it.   I was the one who asked Louis about which to wear with jeans, so when he said ivory, I became even more indecisive.  lol. 

I wear the sage and rose ones with jeans so think any will be fine.  😊

Respected Contributor

@crdlb wrote:

You can find using the item number in the search bar. 

I got the gray and the mocha and both are quite lovely and so different from the original pastel colors. These will be perfect under winter blazers as well as with summer capris.

Thanks for chiming in!   I think I might have to get more than one.   I love these so much and get compliments when I wear the ones I already have.  They are special tops imo.   

Super Contributor

@crazycockermom I think that the lace inset blouse is one of the prettiest ever designed by Louis! I have the antique rose and can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear it. I will wear the pink/orange/green glass faceted necklace with it. I am planning on buying another and am torn between cloud and mocha, now that someone mentioned wearing them under a blazer in winter. You should get a lot of wear out of these in Florida! They are so airy!

Respected Contributor

@mam2fourboys
I agree! Such a pretty top, and one that will never look out of style, in my opinion. You are correct in that they are perfect for almost year round wear in Florida. I just wonder how many multiples of this style is practical, lol. I love all the new colors.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I have the orange and pink ones and they are one of my favorites. Wore the orange one with white pants last summer and got multiple compliments from women at the restaurant.  Love the pink one with white pants also.  The fabric , a cotton nylon mix,  is cool and comfortable.  I recently ordered the sage one to pair with jeans and it is very pretty.

I want to see the new ones on air. I will probably get one more of these in a neutral color. 
they are that good.