Respected Contributor

Anyone receive A351410, Capri pants?

Has anyone received A351410 Capri pants that go with the lace insert top?  If so, would you, please, advise as to the fit.  Are they a snug fit as they appear in the video?  Thank you!

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone receive A351410, Capri pants?

[ Edited ]

Cela posted on LDO's blog that she ordered all 3 colors and that she is thrilled with the fit. I ordered the beige, and they fit in my normal size exactly as the ponte crops do, which is not surprising because as I posted before, the measurements are the same, except for the length. Additionally, the description is identical: "FITTED". If you already own the ponte crops, I see no reason why these wouldn't work for you or for anyone who would normally wear a pair of capris.

@Somertime wrote:

Has anyone received A351410 Capri pants that go with the lace insert top?  If so, would you, please, advise as to the fit.  Are they a snug fit as they appear in the video?  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone receive A351410, Capri pants?

@WNYgal   Thank you!  Yes, I did see what she wrote on Louis' blog.  Your description is better and alleviates my concerns.  They appeared to be a snug fit when presented that I hesitated in ordering until some people had received them.