Valued Contributor

Anyone own Zebra Cardigan AND stripe maxi dress in Moss?

I have the dress A265611 in topaz and the zebra cardigan in topaz A265612. I realize the maxi and the cardigan are two different fabrications and thus getting an exact color match is difficult. I feel like my topaz set is a perfect set and when I received the zebra cardigan today I feel like it is not close enough in color to the black/moss maxi.

Does anyone own both in the olive/moss color. Would you let me know if yours closely match. TIA

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone own Zebra Cardigan AND stripe maxi dress in Moss?

@QPrincess wrote:

I have the dress A265611 in topaz and the zebra cardigan in topaz A265612. I realize the maxi and the cardigan are two different fabrications and thus getting an exact color match is difficult. I feel like my topaz set is a perfect set and when I received the zebra cardigan today I feel like it is not close enough in color to the black/moss maxi.

Does anyone own both in the olive/moss color. Would you let me know if yours closely match. TIA

No, the moss cardigan and maxi are not a close match like the topaz combo are and Louis mentioned on his blog they would not match so I wasn't expecting them to be. Wish they were but I love both of the moss pieces on their own. Moss zebra sweater is such a rich green and there are pieces Louis did sometime ago in that color. I have a gorgeous moss colored silk blouse and also a moss cotton knit riding skirt he did previously that match this sweater.

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for your reply HappyLady. I thought my eyes might be going bad. Even though I don't think I will wear them together (unless it is in a dark restaurant Man Happy) I love the cardigan so much in this color, that I will probably keep both of them.

Honored Contributor

@HAPPY LADY

Could you locate the item #'s on the moss items you mentioned in your post and post pictures of them here? Thanks

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@HAPPY LADY

Could you locate the item #'s on the moss items you mentioned in your post and post pictures of them here? Thanks

Me Post Pictures?? Are you kidding? Who do you think I am? YOU??  Just because you know how to do all this stuff doesn't mean the rest of us do! But I will be more than happy to go through and get item numbers. I think I also have a suede jacket and a silk barn jacket lined in teal silk and a wool knit shirt with silk collar in moss green that matches the barn jacket. An outer wool jacket in moss with leather details. I think Louis likes "dirty greens" and did many items in earlier days on QVC.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@HAPPY LADY

Woman LOL I'll take  items numbers for $200 Alex.

Respected Contributor

Moss green with teal is a killer combo...I have a tweedy riding jacket I purchased from Soft Surroundings a couple years ago in moss/teal and I wear it with the WK t-neck in teal. Gorgeous.

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@HAPPY LADY

Woman LOL I'll take  items numbers for $200 Alex.

I'm working late this evening and won't get home until LATE so I'll get to this inventory list  hopefully tomorrow evening. So this is a $200 question, huh? I think my going through all this stuff for item numbers is worth more than $200 bucks! But for you I'll do this after all you get THE LIST together for all of us!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Thanks Happy Lady, I don't mind the wait. Just want to see what items you are referencing for color. Enjoy the evening. Its thundering here and at home from what my son said.