Regular Contributor

Today

Husband (surprised): You got two more packages from QVC!

Me: You know it's Louis' going out of business sale.

Husband: At the rate you're shopping, he's not going out of business any time soon!

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else still shopping?

I received the plum ribbed cardigan today. It looks beautiful over the plum tank. 

I put in an order for the phantom 3/4 sleeve print top from that other thread here that was mentioned. I ordered the sapphire because I do own several coordinating sapphire pieces. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

Yes, ordered A366199-faux suede boot cut pants in expresso. Long wait for my size but it finally appeared!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CGee I think many of us ordered items from the inventory replenishment in early March.  My orders have now all shipped.  DH has been working from home so I need to keep an eye out for the UPS truck!

@Cal22 One of my orders was for the faux suede pants in loden.  If I like them, I'll probably go back and get the espresso since I have the trench coats in both colors.

Regular Contributor

@JustJazzmom @Cal22 @Linmo 

Last night I noticed A391004 the straight faux suede pull on pant for the first time -- one last hurrah! And no way can I beat DH to the punch on deliveries :-)

Respected Contributor

@CGee wrote:

@JustJazzmom @Cal22 @Linmo 

Last night I noticed A391004 the straight faux suede pull on pant for the first time -- one last hurrah! And no way can I beat DH to the punch on deliveries :-)

@CGee I have them as well and love them.  I think we were given a last chance to purchase many items that sold out before the holidays.  Since we know they won't be restocked and most are on clearance price, it's a no-brainer!

Honored Contributor

@CGee - Priceless! LOL!

I'm telling DH the same thing!   Smiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

My orders from early March arrived yesterday, today should be the last two. Each item arrived in separate bags so it looked bad when DH saw the haul but he said Louis and when he saw everything he liked it almost as much as I did he especially like the pink faux suede jacket and graphite insert lace top.  I was also lucky to get three black super pointe pants.

Honored Contributor

@CGee 

LOL!  Your husband is funny!  When I get a QVC box, my husband looks at our puppy & says, "Look Toby, Mama got another QVC box!"  I always respond, "Clearance (or sale) item"!  Then he says, "Oh, Toby, Mama is saving us money!"

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

My last jewelry items finally arrived! When that super sale mistake happened early in the morning I bought the Star pendents and bracelets for next Christmas  as gifts, and my niece's graduation. I thought the Star would be a perfect Christmas gift, and I love the saying inside. I loved each one of the pieces I received. Itr was bitter sweet as I realized nothing new was cominhg and this was really the end of a wonderful relationship.