Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone else still shopping?

I continue buying for gifts with an occasional piece for me.  it is always with more than a twinge of sadness, knowing that Linea will be no more.  I am putting things away for my daughter in law and jewelry for several others.  I just can't pass them up.

I have also received several hundreds of $$$ as credits when the prices drop even more.

It still seems incredible to me that the Linea line has been dropped.  What vendor wouln't want a high quality line with a loyal following of many, many years?!!!

Honored Contributor

@Barbara in Virginia 

Q-Mart dot com

Trusted Contributor

I've picked up several scarves under $20 for gifts. I do have a few items I'm stalking for price reductions. I'm not happy to give QVC any more of my $$$$ than I absolutely have to.

Regular Contributor

I picked up a few dressier Linea pieces on sale, but otherwise, QVC has lost my business. I never watch any more, unsubscribed from email, and peek in online occasionally only to bargain hunt the dwindling remains.

Trusted Contributor

I’ve picked up many pieces recently, & they’ve all been wonderful-suede, lace, crepe- and today I received the flowered georgette crops in blue, the only one available in M.  I love them!!!

They are pristine, fit perfectly, & are lightly lined.  Only no pockets, which is always disappointing.  Just a white tee & neutral sandals & I’m ready for summer.

I miss Louis already!

Respected Contributor

There's a Linea show scheduled for tonight at 2 AM EST.

Valued Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

There's a Linea show scheduled for tonight at 2 AM EST.

Oh please, please I hope the host is not Ali Carr. I cannot watch when she hosts!!!

Respected Contributor

Sorry, but on the program guide it lists her name. I agree, but I video it and speed through the show.

Respected Contributor

I just picked up the Bisque pencil skirt in the trench coat fabric. They still had the size 4, and this will be the perfect spring skirt to wear with so many things. I already have the perfect shoes from Sam Edleman!