Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone else still shopping?

I'm waiting for two necklaces from the super sale, and yesterday ordered the black crepe gauze cargo pants, they had my size and on sale; I love the loose easy fit on these (have them already in the blue).  And then....I think I am done.  Sigh.

Respected Contributor

@CGee wrote:

@JustJazzmom @Cal22 @Linmo 

Last night I noticed A391004 the straight faux suede pull on pant for the first time -- one last hurrah! And no way can I beat DH to the punch on deliveries :-)

@CGee I've picked up both the black and navy petite faux suede pant in recent months and it is my favorite Linea pant!  For me, a better fit and more flattering than whisper knit, ponte/super ponte or others. And SO soft and comfortable!

Regular Contributor

@sueinsf  Those faux suede pants were beautiful but did not fit me well and went back.

Elegant pants though!! Did you buy extras in case someone spills salad dressing on you?

Respected Contributor

@CGee wrote:

@sueinsf  Those faux suede pants were beautiful but did not fit me well and went back.

Elegant pants though!! Did you buy extras in case someone spills salad dressing on you?

@CGee Sorry to hear!  On me they are a perfect fit.  Vs the Caramel ponte pant I just received which fits well, but a bit big in the waist, and those have a pretty stretchy waist (still, I'm keeping them).  

LOL.  No, just one pair of black and one pair of navy.  And I got the jacket in black too (not that I don't have other black jackets...).

Trusted Contributor

@Cal22 wrote:

Yes, ordered A366199-faux suede boot cut pants in expresso. Long wait for my size but it finally appeared!

I bought them in loden, & they are luscious!  So soft, & fit beautifully, though I’ll shorten them. After I got the loden jacket, I couldn’t resist the pants.  Would love the espresso, but don’t really “need”.  The slim ankle pants in tobacco have been alternating between preparing & backordering!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Anyone else still shopping? May not be due to their ANTI-QVC issues!!

March 29, 2021 LOGO TSV - I ordered 4 colors & 3 cardigans to go with them just before midnight and here it is 10 days later and for some reason only one has shipped; 5 are still in the process [wtf] and 1 has been backordered though I ordered at midnight.  Can anyone make sense of this and why QVC isn't taking the customers seriously? I had 2 Customer Service Agents hang up on me because they didn't want to have to work and when I got the next one, I made it perfectly clear that if I couldn't get all of them - I want NONE of them because I am tired of them not having an order queue since there is no advantage of ordering right at midnight and then to be forced to keep the order because they won't let you cancel your order since they immediately throw it into the "In the Process" mode. Everything that QVC stands for is no longer true. The Quality isn't there anymore, The Value is all overpriced Made in Indonesia items, & what is Convenient when you have to wait weeks for your items to find out the measurements are way off, so you have to return for a different size, then you hope your item gets there soon enough to get the new size because the orders are quantity limited to say nothing is convenient afterall and WHY are they sending letters to people based on the number of returns they have?? So, please know that if my order on March 29, 2021 ends in a SORRY that was the only order of the year & because we don't have a order queue to ensure you even get your item, which is now BACKORDERED, we are unable to fill your order for that 1 item......The entire order will be returned because someone has to take a stand against QVC or as I will refer to them as ANTI-QVC because they just don't give a ****** anymore. I will be done with any future orders because their excuses have no substance anymore. When will QVC return is another issue but I hope more people will take the same stand so it forces them to notice those who have helped them get to where they are.

Trusted Contributor

@QVC Moderator, please remove the tiresome long post above about LOGO. In addition to being tedious, it has nothing to do with this thread or Linea.
Frequent Contributor

Just received the 20th Anniversary necklace.  Love it.  It is bold and shiny!

Respected Contributor

@Helping I think they meant to post in the LOGO subforum but missed by one.  Maybe the mods can move it there or to customer care.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Even though my shopping has decreased to almost nothing I still hunt for things I don't have, and know I will regret latter for not buying them when they are gone forever. I already oewn the Moss Crepe top, A384501 in two colors and love it, so I bought the remaining two I didn't own. There are still some jewelry pieces I want. I know these will be gone soon too, and I'm not one to go hunting for jewelry in the stores.