Trusted Contributor

Anyone Having Luck With Waitlist Orders Going To Process?

[ Edited ]

Has anyone had a recent Waitlist order go into processing yet? I.E. the new embroidered skirt? I can't imagine the Q offering waitlist on this if they don't expect to eventually fill the order. With the way the Q is handling orders these days, I am not holding my breath I will ever see this skirt. Thanks! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Having Luck With Waitlist Orders Going To Process?

I haven't, but you never know. Women have different sizes on check hold, and when they get one in that fits they release the others.

Respected Contributor

I just released some I had on check hold. I hate doing that as I don’t want others to miss out, but sometimes I have to play that game in order to get the size I want since the smaller sizes always sell out first. I think because the Q doesn’t order enough.

Anyway, good luck getting what you want. I released XS and XXS in latte.
Honored Contributor

My espresso trench went to in process last night or today. I did have to size up 1 size from the original trench offered. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I'm waitlisted on that skirt since 14 days ago.  No activity.  

Contributor

My wait-listed XS latte went to "in process" today.  Pleasantly surprised!

Regular Contributor

The latte skirt that I ordered before the tv show on October 30, that was in process for 8 days, went to backorder on the 9th day after my order was confirmed, and it has not changed status. They were still selling the skirt on waitlist at that time. That day, I ordered the blue version and that skirt finally shipped today.

Their order fulfillment system seems to be by random number generator. 

Trusted Contributor

Lo and behold, my WL order for the latte skirt in petite has gone into processing! Gotta laugh, the EDD is showing as 11/14! Keeping my fingers crossed it ships fairly soon! Don't know if it is a return or check hold release, but I am happy. Will update! 

Honored Contributor

The next size up espresso trench arrived today after being on waitlist for several weeks.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

@many_hosta wrote:

The latte skirt that I ordered before the tv show on October 30, that was in process for 8 days, went to backorder on the 9th day after my order was confirmed, and it has not changed status. They were still selling the skirt on waitlist at that time. That day, I ordered the blue version and that skirt finally shipped today.

Their order fulfillment system seems to be by random number generator. 

...The beautiful tulle latte skirt finally did arrive on Nov. 27, less than 30 days! and they refunded the shipping. I am delighted to have it, despite the wait.