Respected Contributor

Anyone Having Linea Jewelry Delivery Issues?

[ Edited ]

Hi all!

I ordered 8 jewelry items on 6/4 after the Facebook show thanks to a heads up from @Maxine49 . Received four and the remaining four went back-and-forth from in process to backorder and then finally to "shipped" status on June 30. My account was charged, but no delivery of the items. No tracking info either, which prompted a call to CS. I was told even tho the status showed "shipped" these items were in fact sold out! QVC had no problem charging me anyway! I did get a refund, but so disappointed.

With things winding down, the shipping status is even more unreliable. Totally understandable, but no less disappointing, since this is it Smiley Sad Unless you have it in hand, you can't count on the delivery status.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Having Linea Jewelry Delivery Issues?

@GraceCO I don't know what you mean by things winding down but most delivery services are jam packed and just as busy as ever.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@GraceCO I don't know what you mean by things winding down but most delivery services are jam packed and just as busy as ever.

I'm referring to the Linea line. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Oh yes! I am having a similar situation. I ordered 7 pieces after that June show. My visa was charged notified the items were shipped but the tracking said no information available at this time. Waited a few weeks and called customer service and they agreed to ship out again. Long story short a total of 14 pieces have been shipped out and I’ve received 1 piece. Now most of my order is sold out. I’ve called 8 times to customer service and the last reply was it’s a vendor problem. They finally agreed to refund my money (after 6 weeks)but if the jewelry does eventually show up I’m to call them and they will charge my account. The entire situation is outrageous.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GraceCO  Grace, it's good to 'see' you! I hadn't ordered anything from that FB jewelry sale. I can never understand how an organization as large as QVC, consistently makes these errors. And small companies have less errors, IMO. 

Hope everything gets straightened out for those having problems.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO  Grace, it's good to 'see' you! I hadn't  ordered anything from that FB jewelry sale. I can never understand how an organization as large as QVC, consistently makes these errors. And small companies have less errors, IMO. 

Hope everything gets straightened out for those having problems.

Hi JJM. Good to 'see' you, too!

I think either QVC or the jewelry vendor didn't have an accurate count of their inventory and oversold many of these pieces. I just had another one on backorder from 6/4 get cancelled. Even so, I placed another small order last night and we shall see! After this, I really am done. I have so many wonderful pieces from Louis and have plenty to treasure for a lifetime.

Hope you're having an enjoyable summer! Take good care Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I had the same thing happen with 2 separate orders placed on 6/5/21 and 6/16/21. They first showed shipped and I was billed for all items. It remained that way for several weeks with tracking completely stopped. Today the status changed to "Order Info Received".  It is quite a disappointment as I had snagged the elusive Nugget Bracelet in Red and the Mayan Beaded Collar Necklace. Customer Service was unable to help other than offer to cancel the order.

Respected Contributor

I'm confused, do you mean you could watch this QVC show only on FB and order?

So unless you watched online you didn't know these pieces existed?

Valued Contributor

Does anyone know what is the time for Louis's  jewelry show on his birthday, the 23rd?
is it on his website or Facebook or both?

Respected Contributor

Louis just posted on his Blog.....
“The face book live show on July 23rd will be at…….NOON.”