Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone Else get a message that your account has been suspended at Louis' blog?

Thanks for the help ladies. And yes I'm still in "suspended" mode. No system updates I'm aware of and especially one that would hit both my phone and my 2 home computers.....😔
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone Else get a message that your account has been suspended at Louis' blog?

After a day of frustration I was able to get back in at the Linea blog site.  I posted this:

Louis, I have to thank you and JustJazzMom for whatever you or your webbie did to get me back on to your website. For 24 hours I was REALLY Bummed out because no matter how I tried to pull up your blog, on my cell phone or on my laptop all I got was a large notice: “You have been suspended from this website. If you have questions contact the Administrator.” I have no idea what or why this happened but I am humbly grateful to again have access. It was an awful 24 hours with me wondering what on earth I might have done or said to offend someone here or offend your webmaster – just a terrible feeling! And I couldn’t get onto the site in order to ask for your help. Which is when JustJazz jumped on here to ask for help in my behalf. WOW. I hope that never happens again. I’ve never been suspended from anything or any place in my life! Thank Goodness that seems to be over. Maybe we should have an emergency contact number or web address where we can appeal for help if this ever happens to anyone again. Anyway, thank you so much that I can again access this happy place again! It is part of a fairly regular routine for me and I love viewing your sneak peek pictures as well as rereading your item descriptions and suggestions on ways to style and wear Linea treasures 🙂

Louis replied that he had contacted his webbie but there was nothing they could do and just hoped the problem would resolve itself.  And I guess it did in the end.  JustJazzMom, you are my hero!!!!  Thank you for offering your help and then making good on it at Louis's website.  I am in your debt,  xoxoxoxoxox

Honored Contributor

Aw shucks, @TheOwl . 😌. I’m glad that it was resolved successfully.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼