Valued Contributor

Any Linea you missed out on & are still kicking yourself over?

Did you ever not purchase something for whatever reason, & wish you'd gotten it but it was never to be seen again???

*I didn't get the Coffee Bean Pebble Crepe sleeveless tunic that had matching pants.  I bought the pants but didn't get the tunic!  WHY?????  I don't know, but have been kicking myself ever since!  I've checked Ebay over the years...they've had the White but never the Coffee Bean.

*The WK tunic with side slits in Paradise Red with the matching Scarf.  Got the Port tunic but there was no Port scarf.  

*Scythe necklace in Copper.  Eventually got the Chocolate, but I really liked how it looked in Copper.

Respected Contributor

Re: Any Linea you missed out on & are still kicking yourself over?

As a matter of fact, just this month but I saved the day. I had bought the new ruffled topper with tank BUT didn't order that matching ruffled maxi skirt. My thought was I can just use one of my other black skirts. 

Well as Q has discontinued our line,  I decided to order that skirt and very glad I did. That fabric is dreamy and the skirt needed that same flows movement.

Honored Contributor

Yes. The Moon Glow station necklace. I thought about it too long.   Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Yes,  The Trench Coat.   sigh

Respected Contributor

Have for the most part managed to purchase the Items on my Linea List.

But as I only came across Louis and Linea in mid-2005 - I missed the first 5 years....Louis recently posted the Sketches from his very first Show - Oh My - I wanted many of the Items - they were Beautiful!

Valued Contributor

Years ago he did a WK sweater jacket had quilting on the front I got it in navy and red but I missed the alabaster.  I still look for it on eBay..does anyone remember it?

Valued Contributor

@beach-mom that's a bummer!  I have the Moonglow in Chocolate & it's stunning!

@KKWA I do remember that sweater but I don't have it

Respected Contributor

Over the last six years since I started purchasing Linea, there have been several items I wish I had gotten but didn’t. Usually because I had to draw the line somewhere for budgetary reasons, lol. And then sometimes I didn’t think an item was “me”, but then later on I realized I wish I had tried it.

The most recent item I wish I’d bought was the pleated front blouse that came in ivory and pink. At first I couldn’t decide which color, and then I had bought so many fall items, I held off getting it. Now it’s not available in my size. I also wished I had gotten the arte moderne necklace in plum and the long couture necklace recently offered. Oh well...
Respected Contributor

Any Louis items that I've wanted and missed I have always managed to snag on ebay.Sometimes It took quite a while but if you do a search for a Louis item do it then hit "save search" and ebay emails you with all the new listings of that item so you see it first and can pounce. I can't believe how stupid the Q is to let this living legend go. Love you Louis!

Respected Contributor

@silkyk
Thanks for the tip! Once my credit card cools down, I will have to check out eBay.