Respected Contributor

Re: Any Linea you missed out on & are still kicking yourself over?

The Whisper Knit Quilted Jacket.......

76C600CB-46C8-401A-B83F-E8BE3EF2A5D8.jpeg0469922A-470F-499C-A908-44F6A3ED5FAE.jpeg

3EA9FAB7-2D14-4A4B-B9F0-DD4D7292D40E.jpeg28E9C127-00B7-4EDD-A553-2F2C6D589A94.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

The green lamb leather coat. I have the black and port and wear them all the time.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KKWA wrote:

Years ago he did a WK sweater jacket had quilting on the front I got it in navy and red but I missed the alabaster.  I still look for it on eBay..does anyone remember it?

Funny you should mention this item. I own it in black, red, and olive. I wear them all winter long. They are among my favorites. I also love the super ponte pant in the cold weather, A257343. They wear like iron and still look terrific! I wish I had additional pairs. I also love his WK turtlenecks. I've never counted how many I own, but it's a lot!!! These are basics, the back bone of every day retired life and the pandemic era.  Talking about Linea favorites is ilike asking a mother to pick her favorite child. I just can't do it! So many elegant jackets too! I'll just leave it at that. The only plus of this whole travesty is the money I will be saving.

(I would be remiss if I neglected to include the wonderful WK pants. I have them in

black, navy, green, and port.)

Respected Contributor

I always wanted the moss glen plaid blazer from last fall.  I have it in ivory and love it but love the colors in the moss one....just checked, it's on a killer sale, and I ordered it in my size. 

I am such a little piggy when it comes to Linea!  The closet rod now will definitely break......

Super Contributor

The chocolate Moonglow necklace and caramel carnival necklace.  I actually bought them both toward the end of their availability, but QVC sent me a wrong necklace and then it was sold out, and the other suddenly was unavailable. 

The caramel suede slim pant....I could wear this with so much now!

Magenta blouson sleeve sweater...got all the other colors, but wish I had this one too. 

Respected Contributor

@mam2fourboys
I feel like I’m stalking your posts, lol, but you reminded me, I wish I had gotten the magenta sweater too. I have it in the other colors and love the fit, but didn’t get the magenta because I got the magenta blouse and didn’t think I needed the sweater too. And now that I’ve received the black suede skirt and love the fit, I wish I had gotten the magenta too. I’ve already ordered the navy.

I always held off getting the suede pants until recently as I live in Florida and questioned my need for them. But I got the black ones last week and I looooove them! Now I’m kicking myself for not getting other colors, especially colors like caramel.

I’m sorry you received the wrong necklaces. I would keep checking inventory because you never know when one will pop back in stock. I have the chocolate moonglow and love it. I too missed out on the caramel carnival and wish I had gotten it. At the time, Louis offered so many colors that appealed to me that I didn’t get any. 😕
Honored Contributor

I would have liked to have gotten a second "big deal" leather jacket from a few yers ago.  I got the black and love the comfort, look and fit!  I would have liked to have gotten a green one as well.

Trusted Contributor

I have that sweater in red, black, navy and alabaster. I clearly like it a lot. It's great to layer under a blazer, too. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KKWA wrote:

Years ago he did a WK sweater jacket had quilting on the front I got it in navy and red but I missed the alabaster.  I still look for it on eBay..does anyone remember it?

KKWA,

I believe this is the jacket for which you have been searching.  The garment number is A267878

Zebra2

Respected Contributor

@tipsy wrote:

Did you ever not purchase something for whatever reason, & wish you'd gotten it but it was never to be seen again???

*I didn't get the Coffee Bean Pebble Crepe sleeveless tunic that had matching pants.  I bought the pants but didn't get the tunic!  WHY?????  I don't know, but have been kicking myself ever since!  I've checked Ebay over the years...they've had the White but never the Coffee Bean.

*The WK tunic with side slits in Paradise Red with the matching Scarf.  Got the Port tunic but there was no Port scarf.  

*Scythe necklace in Copper.  Eventually got the Chocolate, but I really liked how it looked in Copper.

Is this the sleeveless tunic (A255182)? 

tile print4

There is one for sale right now at the source you mentioned.  It is a size 2X.  Even if it is too big, it has simple lines and I bet you could get it altered (if you do not sew yourself).