Contributor

Anxiously Waiting NEW Whisper Knit Poppy and BlueBell Tanks & Short Sleeve Sweater

Loved those Whisper Knit Tanks in Poppy and Bluebell they were showing with the boho skirts. Can't wait for those to be available. Definately need that short sleeve WK in Alabaster too.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anxiously Waiting NEW Whisper Knit Poppy and BlueBell Tanks & Short Sleeve Sweater

@Sun City Sharon

You're not alone.  Those tops have my name all over them!  But I can't remember exactly when Louis said they're coming.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

Re: Anxiously Waiting NEW Whisper Knit Poppy and BlueBell Tanks & Short Sleeve Sweater

[ Edited ]

I have it in my notes that it is expected in May, but whether it's the first May show or one of the appearances later in the month...can't say. I'm looking forward to these. But, the one I'm really anxiously awaiting is the whisper knit swing tank tunic. 

The WK short sleeve top is my "career tee". I have that one in every color. Will continue to pick up every color the Q buys from Louis.

Contributor

I was wondering for those of you who may have Whisper Knit Tanks already do you size down with them? The only Whisper Knit I have it the long cardigan and tank set and I did have to return mine and size down in the tank, but kept my regular size in the long cardigan. So, I was wondering because those bluebell and poppy tanks looked semi-fitted on the models with the boho skirt what you guys think about sizing. Thanks

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

What size do you normally wear, and what size did you get in the tank? I'm an xs but I order xxs in the WK tanks and many of the sweaters. I like my cardigans looser, and I have broad shoulders so I order them in the xs. I will order these tanks in xxs.

Contributor

diamondscribe: I didn't see the whisper knit swing tank tunic mentioned I must have missed that. Sounds divine though. Can't wait to see what colors.

Contributor

tanks.jpgtank black.jpg

Contributor

Still not sure whether to size down on these tanks.

Honored Contributor

i dont size down......they are already fitted enough for me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein