Trusted Contributor

Another lovely Linea blazer; who owns this?

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-Dell-Olio-Gauze-Crepe-Blazer.product.A366195.html?sc=NAVLIST

I do believe it is gorgeous in all three colors, hard to decide.  Love to hear who owns it and how you like it??????

Super Contributor

Re: Another lovely Linea blazer; who owns this?

[ Edited ]

@crawford5153 wrote:

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-Dell-Olio-Gauze-Crepe-Blazer.product.A366195.html?sc=NAVLIST

I do believe it is gorgeous in all three colors, hard to decide.  Love to hear who owns it and how you like it??????

...... ...... .....    

The black is the winner; I own all three and got the black one last. I have worn it all fall as a light weight jacket, and am considering getting a seond one.  The others I don't have pants to go with (need petite), but feel they are a good investment because of the crepe qauze material (love it).  Next spring I might have a different answer.

Trusted Contributor

@vickybliss wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

...... ...... .....    

The black is the winner; I own all three and got the black one last. I have worn it all fall as a light weight jacket, and am considering getting a seond one.  The others I don't have pants to go with (need petite), but feel they are a good investment because of the crepe qauze material (love it).  Next spring I might have a different answer.

It would probably too light for a winter jacket; think I need to look for a wool or wool blend jackets for winter to wear with my winter corduroy pants and other winter pants.Do wish Louis would come out with a wool blend blazer for fall in different colors including gray, black, navy, dark tan, burgundy and forest green,

Super Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

It would probably too light for a winter jacket; think I need to look for a wool or wool blend jackets for winter to wear with my winter corduroy pants and other winter pants.Do wish Louis would come out with a wool blend blazer for fall in different colors including gray, black, navy, dark tan, burgundy and forest green,

I think you might like (A343162)  a linea blazer that will be returning soon with three new colors and the black.  Read the reviews.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crawford5153 wrote:

@vickybliss wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

...... ...... .....    

@crawford5153  I have several woolen blazers from Louis but they are from days gone-by and are still stylish and in wonderful condition.  Those were the days when QVC was allowing more than one vendor the use of woolens, silks, linens, leather and suede.  Alas, those were the days.  I am so happy to have those great items of clothing.  A good leather, woolen, cashmere, suede or blend never goes out of style.  Neither does a silk blouse or summer linens.  But only the "coveted" are allowed to use good fabrics.

Super Contributor

I too wish that QVC would let Louis bring us woolen blend blazers and skirts. I live in WI and would love heavier items like that for the long winter.  Don’t get me started on the lack of whisper knit turtlenecks to go under said woolen blend blazers.... QVC buyers are you listening???  I would spend the money on things like this!  

Esteemed Contributor

I second everything thing @mam2fourboys said above! I live in Nebraska and we've dropped to 32 degrees as I'm writing this. Natural fibers are a necessity for warmth and comfort in our climates. So grateful I still have many of Louis' wonderful wool jackets, silk blouses and an array of whisper knits. QVC is loosing sales by stifling their designers. Customers would pay for Linea styles in wool, silk, linen, cotton, etc.

Perhaps new buyers are needed?  Smiley Wink

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Regular Contributor

I have the loden and it's great with all the shades of olives and khakis in safari shirts and boho skirts -- wonderful with the olive camo ruffled skirt. Perfect transition season jacket for the mid-Atlantic (bare legs two weeks ago, tights today). In winter I expect it will be a nice weight for indoors. Sleeves look good rolled or unrolled. Very versatile! 

Super Contributor

@vickybliss wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

I think you might like (A343162)  a linea blazer that will be returning soon with three new colors and the black.  Read the reviews.

Some of the colors for this jacket has just been posted (broken sizes). I was able to get the dark green and back; waiting for the caramel and red