Respected Contributor

Another Schedule Update from Louis!

“SCHEDULE UPDATE”

It’s that time when I can let you know what my complete schedule is for January……..

Jan. 14th 6:00am, QVC1 a one hour clearance show with Jennifer

Jan. 14th, 7:00 AM Style QVC1, I will be presenting the reorder WK Long Cardigan

Jan 14th, noon, QVC1, I will be presenting the long Cardigan again on Jennifer’s closet [this will not be presented with air time on my 1:00pm show [though I will be showing it]

Jan 14th, 1:00pm QVC1. I will be having a one hour show with Jayne Brown, and it’s ALL NEW things….so even if you watch it you should DVR it to review the show.

As of now this is my complete schedule for Jan. 2019, there is talk of me doing some “hits” on the 28th, but nothing is confirmed.

Respected Contributor

Re: Another Schedule Update from Louis!

@Seka wrote:
“SCHEDULE UPDATE”

It’s that time when I can let you know what my complete schedule is for January……..

Jan. 14th 6:00am, QVC1 a one hour clearance show with Jennifer

Jan. 14th, 7:00 AM Style QVC1, I will be presenting the reorder WK Long Cardigan

Jan 14th, noon, QVC1, I will be presenting the long Cardigan again on Jennifer’s closet [this will not be presented with air time on my 1:00pm show [though I will be showing it]

Jan 14th, 1:00pm QVC1. I will be having a one hour show with Jayne Brown, and it’s ALL NEW things….so even if you watch it you should DVR it to review the show.

As of now this is my complete schedule for Jan. 2019, there is talk of me doing some “hits” on the 28th, but nothing is confirmed.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to see ANY of these shows now!  6am/7am are way too early on the west coast and I'll be on my way to the office at 1pm (10am PST) but if I can get in early maybe I can catch some of it.  Although I did already pick up the Long Cardigan in the Grey yesterday with free shipping :-)

Honored Contributor

I won't be able to see them either but luckily the only item I am interested in is the WK top with elbow length sleeves and a straight bottom so hopefully it will be posted at midnight which is 9 PM here.  

Respected Contributor

I too am hoping all the NEW items get posted at midnight!  

Ordered the Long Cardigsn and Slim Knit Pant in the grays yesterday during Free Shipping!

Esteemed Contributor

I just went to set my TV to record tomorrow's shows and none of them are listed on the channel guide on the screen. Totally different shows are listed.  I have Cox as my cable provider.  Anyone else with Cox seeing Louis's show and Jennifer's show listed for tomorrow on their channel guide? (I set it to record at these times anyway.)

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

I just went to set my TV to record tomorrow's shows and none of them are listed on the channel guide on the screen. Totally different shows are listed.  I have Cox as my cable provider.  Anyone else with Cox seeing Louis's show and Jennifer's show listed for tomorrow on their channel guide? (I set it to record at these times anyway.)

I’ve Verizon & the program guide hasn’t changed yet either. I am doing the same, recoding the programs. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoesnbags @JustJazzmom

My Spectrum listing indicates Women in Control show.  I think the schedule change from QVC didn’t catch up with TV providers.  I set my DVR for 10a Los Angeles time zone anyway.  Looking forward to show.

Honored Contributor

Comcast/Xfinity showing WWC too. I'm going to take a chance and DVR the 1:00 p.m. show! Smiley Happy