Trusted Contributor

Another Look: Placement Print Top

Here

lace cardi16

lace cardi14

I have already posted these pictures a while ago, but since it hasn’t gotten any air time….yet….and it is already posted on the Linea QVC site. I thought I should re-post the pictures in case you haven’t seen them. I wouldn’t want you to rely on the QVC pictures which don’t do this top any justice. It has already received four reviews….all FIVE STAR. The print is truly European quality and I’m sure you will agree with the other women in their praise….The style # is A262028……………………………………..

……………………………………………….enjoy…………………….much Love………………………Louis

Trusted Contributor

Re: Another Look: Placement Print Top

Sorry, one didn't copy!

lace cardi15

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful top; I like it! Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

It is a gorgeous top!! Bought the walnut combo and blue combo.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I love this fabric, especially for travel. I'm getting the walnut combo to pair with my walnut ponte maxi skirt!

Thanks for posting, anniebethsmom!

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

It is a gorgeous top!! Bought the walnut combo and blue combo.

Ditto.  Loooove this top! 

Trusted Contributor

I do love the look of all the printed tops, but like a few other LL, not a fan of the poly fabric.  I know the design wouldn't look the same in a natural fabric, so I just wait for other terrific tops.  It saves my bank account as wel!.  

I am looking forward to the stiped turtleneck in the Linea Leisure fabric.  Now that one might be coming home in more than one color.

Regular Contributor

I received the blue top and it is a beauty. I prefer natural fibers most of the time, but own several Linea tops in this fabric. It glides over the body, is easy to care for, and travels very well.

Valued Contributor

@many_hosta wrote:

I received the blue top and it is a beauty. I prefer natural fibers most of the time, but own several Linea tops in this fabric. It glides over the body, is easy to care for, and travels very well.

Does it really look like multi-layered/dimensional textured lace?

Regular Contributor

Hmmm.  The top in shades of blue, to my eye, is not really representational. The colors and design are highly saturated. It is more folkloric than dimensional, but I'm sure the design is much more prominent in the black-white version.