Honored Contributor

There are reviews on this wonderful jacket where ladies are befuddled by the "padding" in the shoulders and the fact that it makes noise.  IT'S TISSUE PAPER PEOPLE!  Just reach your hand under the lining then up and remove it.  I already wrote my review but if anyone else writes one, I wish they'd mention that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

LOL thanks @Kachina624 - I will check later when I get home from work, I didn't notice any noise when I tried on my jacket last month.

Respected Contributor

That's funny. I didn't notice any noise either, but now I'm curious and will have to check.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the umber and just didn't like the way it looked on me.  I returned it for the olive.  Wow.  That color is fantastic!  I can't imagine anyone that the olive color wouldn't look great on, but if you have any green in your eyes, you need to grab something in Louis' olive shade!  The Texas heat isn't showing signs of going away anytime soon, but I'm hoping I can wear it at least by December!  Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

I also noticed those reviews about "crinkling sounds" and didn't know what they were talking about!

Both of my faux suede jackets--olive and dark umber--are quiet. lol

Trusted Contributor

Ok, so I got the umber one a couple of weeks ago & there's no crinkling sound.  Received the steel blue one yesterday& the crinkling sound (tissue paper) is inside of the collar, with no way to access.  Any ideas on what to do?  Thanks.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

Ok, so I got the umber one a couple of weeks ago & there's no crinkling sound.  Received the steel blue one yesterday& the crinkling sound (tissue paper) is inside of the collar, with no way to access.  Any ideas on what to do?  Thanks.

@cancun08  I just put my hand between the lining and jacket, went up and grabbed the wad of paper.  Mine is the steel blue too.  You have to get it out, can't wear or wash it with tissue inside.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

There was tissue paper under the flap on the back.  Just remove.

Contributor

I also noticed those reviews about "crinkling sounds" and didn't know what they were talking about......until I received my anoraks. Both of my jackets(Olive & Eggplant) made the "crinkling sounds".....until I pulled the tissue paper out. Smiley Very Happy