Valued Contributor

Re: Ankh Necklace Set Review

I received the gold, and I love love love the FEEL of it!  It is sensious and silky feeling.  One of my favorites! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Agree with @Maxine49 --the necklace & earrings are gorgeous!!! I received the silver and gold today and they really are something special. Very refined design. Beautiful finishes and the earrings are lightweight...My only disappointment--just personal taste--is with the earring's shepherd's hooks with the tiny plastic stoppers. These are my least favorite backs, as the stoppers are a challenge to put on the wire and the earrings tend to fall off! Not a deal breaker, but a nuisance.

Respected Contributor

Dear Grace, have you tried bending the wire so it's not such a big curve, and not using the stopper? Sometimes this works. I guess it would depend on everyones ear lobes?

Esteemed Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

Dear Grace, have you tried bending the wire so it's not such a big curve, and not using the stopper? Sometimes this works. I guess it would depend on everyones ear lobes?

@GraceCO @Marlyn1   Personally, I never use the little plastic stoppers with shepherd's hook earrings.  And I have yet to lose an earring.  The little stoppers are a fairly recent thing - years ago shepherd's hook earrings had just the hook.  Of course, I agree that it might depend on your earlobes.  i just know what works for me.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does anyone recall which garment Louis sneaked peeked this necklace on air? I seem to recall Angela was wearing a black or dark top with the verdigris necklace. I'm hoping the video is still available. The necklace was breathtaking! It just glowed under the stage lights.

My order is coming via a slow boat from China this time around. All my orders in fact have been very slow in shipping lately.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ankh Necklace Set Review--YES!!!!

For those that have the gold, is it very shiny?

The verdigris looks beautiful, just not sure if the color of it is limiting.
Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

Check out the videos for items A302563 and A254439.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marlyn1 wrote:

@Marlyn1  No, I haven't tried that, but I will! Thanks for the suggestion. Smiley Happy Those darn hooks also get caught in my hair, so they're a pain. Isn't this the first time Linea earrings had this type of hook? I didn't even notice QVC's description of the earrings, but honestly, even if I had, I would've purchased the set anyway. It's way too gorgeous to pass up!

@crazycockermom  The Russian Gold are not shiny. 

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO

Thanks! So which do you like best? 😜
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@rochelleS

Check out the videos for items A302563 and A254439.

@crazycockermom 

Thanks so much! I'd missed most of Louis with Antonella, they're so funny together. The necklaces are just fabulous and from what everyone is saying, even better in person. Really looking forward to receiving mine.