Esteemed Contributor

Amanda is Wearing a Size 4 Wing Collar Shirt!

• Yes, thanks to Louis! Yesterday's model Amanda, wearing the Pink Sleeveless Wing Collar Shirt has been confirmed as wearing a size 4. 

I know many have been concerned about sizing and this info was not provided during the show. So now we have it.

A287743  Video available

Respected Contributor

Re: Amanda is Wearing a Size 4 Wing Collar Shirt!

Thanks rochelleS! Saw your other post in response to mine, but I'm just going to post here. I'm thinking I'll order the 4 but keep the 6 on check hold just in case.
Esteemed Contributor

You're welcome @crazycockermom

I think that's a good idea. Tried to order an additional white all day yesterday. What was I originally thinking? It's always good to have a white back up. The schmutz factor. Now it's available. Happy!

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS, is a 4 Amanda's regular size?

Esteemed Contributor

@kze wrote:

@rochelleS, is a 4 Amanda's regular size?

@kze I don't know. I did post on the Customer Care Forum and Barb from the Q Social Team replied that Amanda wears an XXS or XS and is a 34A. She did not know what size shirt she wore on the show. So I then asked Louis and he provided the actual size she wore and commented Amanda has a narrow torso. This is everything I was able to learn so far. I hope some of this info will be helpful to you. Do check the click here measurements and compare with yours. Also measuring a sleeveless blouse in your current wardrobe may prove helpful too.