Honored Contributor

Re: Am I the only one having problems with Louis' new Blog Design?

@moto wrote:

I wonder which page the one poster who says they see newest comments first is actually on - the Ask Louis page, or the main blog page. They might be looking at his main page where comments are newest first, it is the other page where oldest are first.

What needs to happen is the comment page needs to have the option for nested (or threaded) comments. It is an option that his web designer should be able to fix. 

@moto 

i was referring to the posts by louis and not the reader comments. the newest posts by louis were at the top of the page, the comments were in order from first comment on down to last comment. sorry if i confused anyone.

i access his blog on a laptop and not by phone or tablet.

i really liked his new format, but i am NOT liking this latest update to the format.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Am I the only one having problems with Louis' new Blog Design?

I just went to the new website, and it is working well for me.  I like the way it is organized.  The old one had problems and did not work well.  I use safari browser.