Super Contributor

All Sizes in Navy Quilted Jacket

A267878

After being sold out in four sizes, the navy quilted jacket has become available in all sizes. This is a great jacket-sweater and it is Louis' navy.  Maybe there is hope for the red.

I had wondered why there wasn't a waitlist. Maybe when more stock is coming there is no waitlist? Who knows?

Half price shipping is back, so now I'm waiting for the price of shipping to go up. Will it go from $3 to $4 or $5? What I love is free shipping Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: All Sizes in Navy Quilted Jacket

I had the same thought about the scarlet vickybliss as soon as I spotted a plethora of navy suddenly (magically) available.  Bought the navy and will be scouting the scarlet.

Regular Contributor

Hi Owl, I've missed you and always looked forward to your insightful, thoughtful reviews.  Hope you are doing well and will be writing again!

Valued Contributor

Thanks Pecan Sandie:  That is extremely kind of you to say.  It's been an awful, awful year for us.  But we hope we are coming out the other end of a long dark tunnel Smiley Wink  Funny how when you are in straits like that, even the smallest kindness is magnified 10 fold.  Thanks for the bounty!!! Smiley Happy