Esteemed Contributor

Re: Adorable Denim Top w/New Boho

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom wrote:
@rochelleS
LOL at using dog leashes!!! Too funny. 😆
I did try some belts I had and they made the dress look better, they just aren’t the right belts. I will look for something that works. I’m 5’5” and the petite was too short, so I got the regular which is much better. I also prefer the cuff turned up and I will re-tie the laces.

I didn’t order one of the new skirts! I couldn’t decide which. Same with the carnival necklace, so I missed out. I am thinking of ordering the orange one though. Was debating on which size since I have an XXS and an XS in the floral bohos and both sizes seem to work. I just don’t wear skirts a lot so don’t want to get more than I will wear. Are you getting any of the new floral bohos?

I got my jewelry yesterday. The black fish is so cool!! Not sure if I will order more or not since Louis has so much more jewelry coming. The amber seed bead is gorgeous.

I feel like I have received so many pkgs lately, yet there is more I want to order. Am loving his new tops for summer. Wish the Q would offer easy pay or free shipping and I’d hit the “submit order” button.

Anyway, thanks for all the input. Love reading your posts!!

@crazycockermom

Actually a thin leather leash gives you the opportunity to see if you like  a skinny belt look plus you can tie (the leash) several ways to get different looks. What about a chain belt? Try a long necklace if you don't have any belts available. See how you like that. I just posted some other ides on the denim dress thread too.

I've been thinking too and will suggest stopping in a local Kohl's, Target or even Walmart wearing the dress. Someplace with a large inventory of belts to check out and try on. Bite the bullet and just do it and be done. Then if you choose to upgrade quality you'll at least know which styles most suit you and the dress.I'd try Kohls, the stores here are loaded with accessories. I've no Walmart close but my BFF in FL goes there all the time. Meet hubby for a nice glass of wine and a bite afterwards 

I'd get the tie dye boho in xxs. It runs big. I tried the small first and reordered xs. Much better fit. Geez any color would be great. The green is a super fresh shade, very pretty in person. I have the WK tank. The fuchsia rich like bright raspberry sherbet and the navy blue looks like it's multiple shades of dark and light. Orange is sweet and fun. Aqua always welcome. Eenie, meanie mighty moe. You pick, honestly you can't go wrong. Only wishing you'd bought another. Pick a color you don't have or one that'll coordinate with what you do have. You will not regent this  purchase, only not making one.

Yay on the jewelry!!!

No plans for the floral boho. I like the new navy a lot though. I picked up colors last time.

I'm bad. I most always ask for ez pay! If there's been an offer in the past 30 days CS will honor it. Sometimes even if there's not the rep will extend it to me. I always call CS at 800 367 9444 to place an order. Hit 0 to talk to a live person. This is so helpful when there's a lot of coming and going sizewise for me.

Yes, I too received a small mountain of packages. Been ebay shopping some also. And we're not done with Louis' goodies yet. 😰

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom @Luvitorleaveit1 @JustJazzmom@Kachina624 and everybody else!

This denim top is a Prime time Special for Friday may 18th for $25.25 with 3 ez pays. A very nicely discounted price from yesterday's $39 and even better than the $31 that I paid. Take another look... You can purchase anytime today and do not have to wait until 8pm.

Screenshot_2018-05-18-01-05-40-1.png

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS
Have to be brief as I’m at work, but thanks again for all the ideas and for the sizing suggestion of the boho.

What timing that this top is a LTS today! I better figure out what size I need, the trickiest part for me.

I do like the new navy print boho. Maybe get that and the orange tie dye. It’s hard not to order everything I want because I know there are more goodies we haven’t seen. Louis is really killing my budget this year. 😟
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom

What color (s) did you get in the WK waist whittling sleeveless v neck sweater? Would that help you select a color for the boho?

When I ordered the G.I.L.I. top I selected two sizes as I too didn't know what to order either. Why don't you consider the same. Order one size and check hold the other. Then you're assured the price and size and can release or cxl upon receiving. 

I like this piece sooooo much I'm ordering backups! I have my two sizes on check, awaiting the arrival of a smaller size. I'll then release my better fitting garment.

Did you see the size chart I posted up thread? I suspect the 2 or 4 would fit you if you're xxs on top. 

Trusted Contributor

This top is another LTS for today......

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed that @TexasMom1.

Did anybody ever order this besides me? Comments?

I liked the sz 6 fit the best and ordered backups.

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS, I’m thinking of ordering this but not sure about size. I see you said that the 6 was the better fit for you.  What size do you usually get in Linea tops?  TIA

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jazzbabe

With Linea WK xs, woven I usually go up a size, unless otherwise indicated by Louis or comments on this forum. Numerical sizes can be 6 or 8, again based on fabric, fit or style, comments and click here measurements.

See click here size chart in post #8 or 9.

This top hugs you. It has amble stretch yet is very form fitting. Very flattering imo. The sz 8 gaped a little above the bust which I'd mentioned. The 6 did not. I am not very busty. I haven't laundered this yet but do plan on line drying. This is so well made I remarked you could wear it inside out, the seams are so beautifully finished. Darling with my orange and blue tie dye skirts. Hope some of this helps. What size do you usually wear? The bust fit was key for me.

Did you watch the video?

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS, like you I usually wear an XS in Linea knits and a S in wovens.  I was thinking about getting a 10 but now you have me thinking that an 8 May be better since I am not very busty and have narrow shoulders.  Thanks for the help.

Esteemed Contributor

@jazzbabe

Try the 8, 10 would be to big. Put a 6 on check, like I did, you can see how you like the fit and hold the price on the smaller size. My shoulders are broad. Are you slim in the torso and waist? If so, I feel the 6 may suit you better.