Valued Contributor

Re: About the pretty holiday jacket...

I also ordered the red.  I compared measurements to the Big Deal Wing Collar Shirt.  These were very similar so I stayed with the same size I have been ordering in the woven tops this year.  

Honored Contributor

i went back and place an order for the black also. hope they both work!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Thanks @sunshine45.  🌞

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Nonametoday   When posting about a specific garment, please include the item number.  The rest of us might like to see it too.

@Kachina624

Sorry, Kachina.  I just ran away to make a salad and sorry I did not give the number.  A297866  You probably knew that by now.  My apologies.  That was inconsiderate of me, especially since I went away to the store, purchased shrimp and other supplies for a salad I love.  

I pulled the trigger on the pretty holiday jacket, so I will have to eat less (less expensive) foods for a while.  Have to pay for my sins.

Respected Contributor

I took a pass right now.  I am not tall, but I am reasonably slim. I want to see reviews about fit etc.  

Respected Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I took a pass right now.  I am not tall, but I am reasonably slim. I want to see reviews about fit etc.  

@culebra

Smart move, especially when there's inventory available. I'm taking a chance--the swing is not my fav silhouette, but I'm hoping the longer length will counter-balance & work better for me.

Honored Contributor

I'd call that a perfect holiday look. While I would not have an occasion to wear it, I hope those of you who purchased it get many compliments.

Honored Contributor

Damee NYC, on shopmyfairladydotcom has a very similar red swing topper to this one.  Price is a little steeper.  It has more of an "I Love Lucy" look.  Nonetheless, very similar.

Honored Contributor

my red and black arrived today.

i am very disappointed. these are beautiful and fit everywhere EXCEPT in the arms. the upper arm area is so tight  in both jacketsthere is no way to feel comfortable in this if there had been a bit of stretch this might have worked out.. i did stick with my regular size and shoulders, length, sweep, and chest area were all perfect.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I agree. Sadly, returning both red and black.  I did not size down.