Honored Contributor

About the pretty holiday jacket...

...which color did you get?  Did you size down?  

Respected Contributor

Re: About the pretty holiday jacket...

Red and alabaster and yes, sized down.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Couldn't decide on color, so ordered all three.

I was going to size down, but decided not to and ordered my usual size, medium, after hearing LDO say to stay with usual size... Jackie was wearing the large during the show today and it didn't look too billowy on her. We shall see!

Honored Contributor

i ordered the red and am still contemplating the black. just wondering if i need two, although i do get an awful lot of use out of black.....it is my wardrobe staple.

i am staying with my regular size. i am too worried that the arm and shoulder areas will be tight if i size down. this has happened to me before.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I am not sizing down either.  I have an Eileen Fisher swing jacket (black silk) so did not need the black albeit I get a ton of use from the EF that I have. 

I am contemplating both the red and alabaster. Red is so versatile.  I do have red jackets, wraps, shawls, etc., but it is a beauty.

I do not look good in alabaster but it could be used with blacks, whites, ivories, browns, maybe even pine green.  I am trying to talk myself into or out of getting both.  (I do have the two-piece alabaster set from a couple years ago.  I have worn it only once, and maybe I could wear them together).  

Super Contributor

I sized down. Please let it fit!! 🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday   When posting about a specific garment, please include the item number.  The rest of us might like to see it too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I ordered it in black and sized down.

As much as I think the red and alabaster are gorgeous, the colors are not the best for me, so...I passed.

Esteemed Contributor

I also ordered the red (am still thinking about the black). Stayed with my usual size Medium. Was delighted this AM when Louis said it "fit true to size." Think I'm good to go!" 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

that is a pet peeve of mine also.

A297866
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein