Respected Contributor

Re: AM Style - LEAH Wearing Dark Olive Safari Shirt

@JustJazzmomwrote:

Watched Leah — too many things on her were distracting — the scarf, the crossbody and the shirt. I didn’t know where to look!Woman Surprised

I agree, JJM. I like Leah a lot, but I thought she looked a mess with all that stuff piled on--especially the Love  crossbody bag--that was horrid--she could have pulled it off without the bag, I think. You could barely see the Linea Long Shirt, and you certainly couldn't see any of the great details!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

And I thought I was the only one who thought she looked llke a hot mess. It was the Heidi look. Get everything you can on. It certainly wasn’t about simplicity and sophiscation. Too bad she would have looked good in the complete outfit.

Esteemed Contributor

I buy quite a bit of  Louis clothing but, this item[s] is a no go for me. A big thumbs down.

Esteemed Contributor

@Maxine49wrote:

@JustJazzmomwrote:

Watched Leah — too many things on her were distracting — the scarf, the crossbody and the shirt. I didn’t know where to look!Woman Surprised

I agree, JJM. I like Leah a lot, but I thought she looked a mess with all that stuff piled on--especially the Love  crossbody bag--that was horrid--she could have pulled it off without the bag, I think. You could barely see the Linea Long Shirt, and you certainly couldn't see any of the great details!

It made her look bigger then she is.I have see her styled better. Sorry Leah.