Respected Contributor

AM Style - LEAH Wearing Dark Olive Safari Shirt

[ Edited ]

Leah is wearing the Dark Olive Safari Shirt as an open Duster - over a T-Shirt and Jeans and a lovely Scarf!  

Have already ordered my Gauze Crepe pieces!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: AM Style - LEAH Wearing Dark Olive Safari Shirt

Do you have the item #?  Thanks!

Contributor

A302565

Respected Contributor

Leah did a great job presenting the Gauze Crepe Items with Louis!

Trusted Contributor

Leah always does a good job with Louis. This morning Christine stumbled with the name a few times though. He made sure to correct her on how to pronounce "Linea".

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Esteemed Contributor

@SekaLeah was prepared, professional and let Louis speak. It was a pleasure watching Louis and Leah, especially after the feasco of the first hour of Linea on QVC. Glad his items were last on AM Style and Louis had time to regain his composure!

Louis was much more comfortable with Leah, who is always willing to listen to his expertise about his clothing, rather than trite comments about "my busy life as a working mom" or my husband "was born in Cypress . . . Cypress, TX." What did that have to do with anything relavant to the clothing? You could feel the tension through the air waves! (Yes, Louis had mentioned the color Cypress in his first hour.) Among so many other horrible comments made during that hour-long Linea show. When she misprounced "Linea" for the umpteenth time, Louis finally corrected rather harshly. No preparation was done by that host. Not familiar with Louis' last name, the fabrics, the items shown or the color swatches. The entire hour was painful to watch with the host trying to talk over Louis and contantly making stupid mistakes. Had she remained quiet and learned from the Master Designer, she might have appeared intelligent! Imagine that.

Grateful to Leah for pulling everything out of the bottom of the barrell and saving grace for Louis, the Linea Line and QVC's most talented designer. Leah helped us enjoy our favorite Linea products. Thank you, Leah.   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BirkiLadywrote:

@SekaLeah was prepared, professional and let Louis speak. It was a pleasure watching Louis and Leah, especially after the feasco of the first hour of Linea on QVC. Glad his items were last on AM Style and Louis had time to regain his composure!

Louis was much more comfortable with Leah, who is always willing to listen to his expertise about his clothing, rather than trite comments about "my busy life as a working mom" or my husband "was born in Cypress . . . Cypress, TX." What did that have to do with anything relavant to the clothing? You could feel the tension through the air waves! (Yes, Louis had mentioned the color Cypress in his first hour.) Among so many other horrible comments made during that hour-long Linea show. When she misprounced "Linea" for the umpteenth time, Louis finally corrected rather harshly. No preparation was done by that host. Not familiar with Louis' last name, the fabrics, the items shown or the color swatches. The entire hour was painful to watch with the host trying to talk over Louis and contantly making stupid mistakes. Had she remained quiet and learned from the Master Designer, she might have appeared intelligent! Imagine that.

Grateful to Leah for pulling everything out of the bottom of the barrell and saving grace for Louis, the Linea Line and QVC's most talented designer. Leah helped us enjoy our favorite Linea products. Thank you, Leah.   

I really don’t like talking poorly about hosts, but I need to agree with you. The mispronouncing was painful. I cut her some slack on that along with the other silly comments. But she constantly was talking over him! He is the type of designer who does the work for you, making it easy for the host. Just keep quiet and look pretty. She may have been nervous. Louis didn’t appear irritated, he rather looked amused. He’s far t

Trusted Contributor

@BirkiLadyYes, that first hour was cringe-worthy on the part of the host. I could have sworn she pronounced "'Olio" like "Oreo" (like the cookie).

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Super Contributor

@BirkiLadywrote:

I really don’t like talking poorly about hosts, but I need to agree with you. The mispronouncing was painful. I cut her some slack on that along with the other silly comments. But she constantly was talking over him! That was annoying!  He is the type of designer who does the work for you, making it easy for the host. Just keep quiet and look pretty. She may have been nervous. Louis didn’t appear irritated, he rather looked amused. He’s far too experienced and polished to be harsh. I’m sure he’s worked in all kinds of situations over the years tin the fashion industry. The hosts and models may change but LDO is timeless 

Super Contributor

@morganjenwrote:

@BirkiLadyYes, that first hour was cringe-worthy on the part of the host. I could have sworn she pronounced "'Olio" like "Oreo" (like the cookie).

Yes she did ugh...